Gulf - nightmare or moring glory

This will contain some xxx so please if u don't want to read this please skip the next chapter but for tho who is willing to know. Let's get creative and enjoy the show 🙈 

I lay in my bed still thinking of that  damm door why am I so bothered about what my boss is doing I don't own him nor should I care. god I really need to sleep and sort my head out this isn't normal.

As I start to drift off I feel cold air brushing over my side As I turn over I feel myself falling into a deeper state of mind closing my eyes letting sleep take me.

I wake up feeling good I had some sleep pulling the covers off my body seeing I'm more awake then I indent to be I slowly start to rub my self  going down closer to my boxers to free my wildness to take out all my angry out.

Closing my eyes it's there I see him p'mew is there sitting on a black chairs in a garden of rose brushes.  Red petals covers the floor holding he hands together smirking at me like he been waiting for me to come.

"Oh my boy I see u already started the show , please do carry on " mew said smiling

I couldn't believe it I'm now having wet dreams about my boss god I really need help why was I even thinking of him when I trying to get off .
I took a deep breath and got the image out of my head.
The more I stroke the more I wish it was p'mew  hands I wanted him to come here to hold me tight to come down and give me mercy to let me  release.

My body was trembling I couldn't breath straight , I wanted mew here and I wanted it now. The faster I move my hand  all I was thinking how would  mew take me
Would mew me a soft lover  given me kisses and holding me or would he take me rough grabbing  my hair pinning my hands above my head. I'm sure mew was a tough man he was strong and I wanted mew to take me hard not to give me mercy I wanted him to make me scream he name.

Slowly I felt the warmth of a man over my body my hand stop moving yet I could feel my body closer to exploding.
The tip of my wildness was now being lick slowly around the tip mew tongue was licking the top of my cock moving slowly down I grip the bedsheets trying to stop myself from moaning I no longer could take it

" ohhhh harder take me harder I'm dripping wet already I need u inside me mew take me "

Mew hands was around the bottoms of my base  he mouth covers all me in one he started moving he head slowly up and down while licking the top every time he come back up to the top he suck me that much harder he tasting my pre cum already. I arch my back hoping he would get this over with  till I fully blow.

" mmmm there oh god suck it !! god just suck all my jucie up I can't take it much more mew !!!"

" fuckkkkkkk !!!! I'm so fucking hard mew god what have u done to me "

My legs was shaking the sweat was dripping off me. a pair of hands took mine and pinned them above my head holding me there. God this was so sexy I never had anyone take control and I wanted it more.

"Mew please fuck me don't play with me!! I know u can feel this too... please stop the burning I'm on fire I'm so close just faster let me cum all over u"

I was begging to cum my whole body tingling I wanted to take control yet I couldn't even move my body.

Mew started to nibble on my ear biting its softly he placed small kisses back down  my body stopping at my nipple he suck that so hard my eyes was rolling from the sensation.  the pain he caused from he sharp bite ripped through me making me jump I wanted him I wanted to feel every inch of mew inside me

" please fuck me I can't take this any longer I want you to take me hard punish me for thinking of u mew why do I want you "
Mew hands was back down me given me pleasure I needed him. He started to move much more faster
"P'mew ..."
"Ohhjhh...."
"Harder !!!"
"P'meww"
" P!!"
I couldn't stop from screaming mew name. he hands ,lips , touch oh god the more I wanted it the more he gave it.

"Mew I'm so so closed I'm going to explode ! "

Mew hands was like speed of light he move up and down so fast I could feel the heat friction caused with each stroke.

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't catch my breath saliva was dripping down my mouth mew notices and sucks it up and kissed me deep my tongue took control I grab he hair pulled him closer to me the more we deepen the kiss the faster he move he hand .
I broke away from the kiss I was this close

"mew I'm going to cummmm!!! "

With that mew took me again and swallow my sweet juices my leg buckle my head drop back into the pillow my arms drop to the side of the bed I laid there trying to steady my breathing

I open my eyes to see mew and he wasn't there. Was this a dream did it happen.
Looking down I was still hard lifting my head to touch my cock it was red and sore.
What the hell happen did I really dream all of that but I knew the feeling I was empty.
Dropping my head back down to the pillow touching my lips they was so cold.

P'mew what did u do to me tell me you was here with me. U done this to me I know come back and take responsibility damm it!!!