Chapter Forty

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

Ok, so it's my birthday party weekend. I woke up early Saturday so that I could go pamper myself at Lotus. I was meeting Polo, the fine twins and Cortlandt there. After a facial, hair, and a mani-pedi, we had a quick lunch at a café.

"So, I've changed my mind about the tongue ring."

Cne asked, "Why boo? You were all geeked about it."

"Too many do's and don'ts. Main one, I can't suck dick. No amount of jewelry is worth me giving that up. Sooo... I'll have to think of other ways to spice things up. Maybe fruit. I dunno. But anyway, I made rice krispie treat edibles. I'll make sure that you have your bags. Now, babies, I need to get back to the house so that I can put the finishing touches on my outfits."

"Outfits? Like more than one", asked Cortlandt.

"Oh yes, boo. I'm about to be extra extra. Each outfit is gonna get smaller and smaller. Polo, I hope you planned for an open bar again. I want to be carried out. Well Trevor will probably carry me out anyway cause I'm a pampered princess."

"I got you, Addi. I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised."

"Yay. Make sure you send my daddy your bill."

"No, thank you. I'll give it to you and you can give it to him. Have you met your dad?"

"Do you really wanna get into a battle of dads, Chrissie?"

"Touché, bitch! Too-muthafucking-shay!"

When I finally got back to the Sigma house, I went to my room and made sure that I had all of my outfits and shoes ready. I also had my body paints and everything. Trevor walked in and closed the door.

"Hey Chocolate Daddy."

He smiled at me and said, "Hey Lil Bit. Like your hair."

I ran my fingers through it and said, "Thanks. It's more wavy than curly but I like it."

He nodded and said, "Well I got you lil something."

"Baby you didn't have to. Told you all I wanted was you."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm hardheaded so..." He pulled out a box and handed it to me.

When I opened it, it was an identical necklace to his Texas one. I smiled at him and he said, "I really couldn't think of what to get you, bae. I mean, you buy yourself whatever you want. Clothes... your style is all over the place so I couldn't do that. You have shoes outta the ass. So, it was either this or a trip to Barbados for a week."

"Baby, I love this. It's like I'll have you with me all the time."

"Great. So, I can just return these plane tickets and cancel the hotel reservation, right?"