Chapter Thirty Nine

Third Person's POV

The drive back to school, Adrian sat in the back with Chris so that they could finalize the party plans. It would be at Youngbloodz and a "glow in the dark" theme since it was short notice.

"Ok so now the most important thing", Chris started. "What are you going to wear?"

Tre said, "Probably something showing that fatty and his belly ring."

"My baby knows me so well."

"Bet. Aiight, let me work my magic."

Adrian was also on his phone, piecing together his outfit. Every now and then he would mumble, 'oh bitch, yas!' or 'oh the kids ain't ready for this'.

Trevor looked in the rearview mirror and said, "Bae, please don't go over the top. I'm not trying to kick nobody's ass because you letting all yours out."

"Well guard your grill, knuckle up cause I'm about to be in full thotty wear. Bae, it's my birthday. Please?"

"We'll talk about it."

Gio turned around and said, "Ay, what are yall doing for Christmas break?"

Chris said, "Damn sure not going to New Orleans."

"Amen."

Trevor said, "What's on your mind, bruh? You don't wanna go home to NYC?"

"Nah. My mom and her dude are going to Hawaii. They asked if I wanted to go but I'll pass on that. Don't wanna go all the way to Italy to be with my papa either."

"Bro, you know yall can always come to home with me and Adrian."

Gio raised his eyebrow and said, "No offense, but I ain't trying to get shot by Mr. Anthony. That nigga is crazy as fuck. No shade, Addi, but for real, your pops need couch time."

"I'll make sure to pass that advice on when I talk to him" Adrian smirked.

"Nigga, quit playing! Thought we were friends, High Note."

"You aiight, nigga. You let me kiss your boyfriend, so we good."

Chris' head popped up. "Are we kissing again, Addi? Lay it on me."

Trevor sighed. "Yall cut that shit out! The next time yall kiss, I'm putting my dick between your lips and let's see you share that."

The truck got eerily quiet. Like everyone stopped breathing quiet.

"Ok."

Everyone looked at Adrian. 

"What? Don't act like I'm the only one that has checked yall out. I mean, I was just sitting on Polo's dick and it feels like it holds promise. And with the way that he kisses, I know he can eat the ass like nobody's business. Gio is a quiet ass slayer and I've peeped how Polo walks on his tip toes sometimes so I know that he's laying all types of NYC subway tracks in that ass. And my baby is blessed with eleven inches of dick and a tongue that is so damn disrespectful! So yeah... I've wondered what yall would be like bed. Hell, I was single for a while so I needed something in my spank bank and yall were in it. Now I've never put us all together but damn... now that a bitch is thinking about it... oh the fucking possifuckingbilities!"

Again, the truck got really quiet. Trevor was looking in the rearview mirror at both Adrian and Chris. Gio was casting glances over his shoulder and running his hand over his mouth every other minute. Chris was adjusting himself and looking at the front seat. Adrian just crossed his arms and smirked at all them.