Chapter Twenty Six

Ok, remember when Trevor told Adrian to be careful what he wished for? He's about to get it

Adrian's POV

The way Trevor snatched that bag out of my hand, you would think that he was hungry. He gave me a quick kiss and started eating.

"I'll be back, baby. I want to go drop off my stuff and take a quick shower. I had to deal with peasants today and you know I don't do that. Do you need anything on my way back? You have something to drink? You good?"

He wiped his mouth on a napkin. "Stop acting like you can't take a shower in my bathroom. You have clothes in here."

"Ok baby. But do you need anything? I was gonna get you a shake but traffic sucked coming from the burger truck. It would've been milk by now."

"Nah baby. I'm good with my water. Now go take your shower."

"OK, let me get my new body wash. Be right back."

I ran out of the room to go grab my stuff and head back to his room. While he was eating, I stood in his bathroom and stripped. When I got down to my underwear, he looked up and said, "Why are you fucking with me? You know what those do to me."

I feigned innocence. "These? Really? I didn't know."

I stripped naked and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed my body twice and put on my in-shower lotion. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and gargled. Even though I knew that he was probably going to end up ripping my underwear off, I still put on some sexy ones. Walking back into the room, I didn't see him. I posed myself on his bed, ass up, waiting. MIT flipped a switch and a spotlight landed directly on his open hole. I didn't have to wait long, thankfully. He walked in and didn't say anything. I heard the door close and the soft snick of the lock. His hand touched my ass and I shivered. Calm down, Adrian. Shit, it's just a touch.

"Turn around."

That fucking voice... I turned around and was met with the sight of his hard dick. My mouth was already watering.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I obeyed him. Trevor slid his dick inside and slow stroked my mouth for a minute. "Suck me." Again, I obeyed him. I sucked him with everything I had. His hands found their way to my hair. "Stop sucking and drop your jaw." I let that bitch unhinge like I was an anaconda. "Just know, you brought this on yourself." Without another warning, Trevor started fucking my mouth like we were in our own porn movie. I felt the head of his dick tickling my damn heart with how deep he was. Spit was running out of the sides of my mouth and hitting the floor but Trevor did not let up on his assault. I could hear him moaning like crazy.

"Are you gonna catch my cum, Lil Bit?" I moaned in agreement. "You better not let a drop hit the floor, lil nigga." He stuck his dick all the way in my throat. "Swallow me." I swallowed around his dick and he roared as he nutted down my throat. I swallowed everything that he had to give me. As he pulled out of my mouth, I sucked on the tip. "Damn baby, that was some fiyah ass head." He leaned down and kissed me roughly. "Get on your back and get them legs in the air." I dove back on the bed like I was in a Calgon commercial and my legs flew up like I was waving a flag. Trevor snatched off my underwear and he started eating my ass as if it was his last meal. Fuck, this man and this mouth. He was barely starting and I was moaning like a bitch. His tongue was hitting against my prostate and I arched off the bed.