Chapter Seven

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

Why does this lil dude get to me? Why was he fighting me? Boxing and self-defense classes were not going to stop this fucking psycho. While Adrian was far from soft, he couldn't take on Da'Quan. Dude was almost my height and cut. He wasn't as muscular as me but he was still a good-sized dude. If I hadn't jumped in, I hate to think what he could've done to my boo... um High Note. While I didn't agree with his decision not to report fuckboy supreme, I respected why he did it. I looked at Adrian and his eyes were low as hell. I got off the bed and rearranged my pillows to make him comfortable.

"Ay yo, I have a bed just down the hall. Why am I in yours?"

"Cause I'm Daddy, Lil Bit. Now scoot the hell over so I can lay down."

He looked like he was about to say something slick but instead he slid all the way over. I turned off the lights and climbed into the bed. I felt him moving around, trying to get into a comfortable position.

"What's wrong, High Note? Are you hurting?"

"Little bit. But this ice pack is melting and I need to take it off. I don't wanna wet the bed... at least not with water."

And just like that, my dick was hard as fuck! This lil nigga was gonna get fucked if he didn't stop this shit. I'm trying to be good. After helping him unwrap and taking the ice pack to the bathroom, I got back into the bed. I was laying on my back, hand behind my head, eyes about to close when he moved closer to me. I damn near stopped breathing.

"Trevor?"

"Wassup?"

"Do you mind if I lay on you? I normally sleep with a body pillow but since I'm not in my own bed and Daddy won't let me leave, I gotta improvise."

Are you fucking kidding me? My freaky guardian angel is getting fired cause ain't no way in the world this shit should be happening to me. I was not supposed to be in the bed with a nigga I ain't fucked. And I for damn sure don't do cuddling. But guess the fuck what... I'm laying in my own fucking bed about to cuddle a nigga I ain't even smashing.

"Yeah, Lil Bit. Whatever you need. You need me to reposition or something so you're comfortable? You need an extra pillow?"

Man, what the fuck Freaky Friday shit is this? Since when in the fuck...? You know what... I'm being tested. I can handle this. I'm just looking out for my bruh, right? I mean, I'd do this shit for any of my friends. Right?

"No, you're fine. I just wanted permission before I went all koala bear on you."

He turned towards me and draped his arm around my waist, one of his legs around my thigh and laid his head on my chest. After burrowing himself into the covers, he was out like a light. I laid there for a while, looking down at him. Damn, he felt right. I took my right arm and wrapped it around his back. Now my intention was to simply stroke his back to help him relax more. Adrian purred in his sleep and scooted closer. And I'm only human but my hand slowly slid towards that juicy ass and it was soft as fuck! I palmed it gently and I had to bite my lips to keep from moaning out loud! This nigga's ass was just calling out to me. I gave it a test squeeze and what Adrian mumbled in his sleep made the decision on whether or not to pursue him that much easier.