Chapter Thirty

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

Remember when I told Polo that I was going to dick him down when we got home? Yeah... well that ain't happen. See what had happened was... once we got home and found a way to put a 1000-pound cake in the fridge and showered... King Louis one thru ten was tap dancing on your boy's eyelids. We took a shower together and fell asleep butt ass naked. I woke up around eight and that was only because my bladder was full as fuck. I was gonna get back in the bed but then I tasted my breathe and yeah... I had to brush my teeth. I laid back down but couldn't go back to sleep. Ugh! So if I couldn't sleep, none of these niggas was gonna sleep. Petty as fuck but I don't care. It's my damn birthday and I make the rules! I sent out text messages to everybody letting them know we were gonna meet up at Isis at ten. I heard everybody's text notifications go off then a series of "Man what the fuck!" "Really, nigga?"

I shook Polo to wake him up. "I've been up since you went to pee. Leave me alone."

Trevor called me and I put him on Facetime. "Nigga... are you ill? Why are you bothering people this early in the morning? Just got into my rem cycle."

I laughed and said, "If I can't sleep, none of you mufuckas are gonna sleep. And ain't nobody told you to be up all night, elbow deep in Adrian's thick ass no way."

"Uh you tried it, bruh! I'm an adventurous bitch but ain't no way in hell I'm taking this nigga's elbow anywhere near this ass! And for your multicultural information, asshole, nobody was in here fucking! Ol' petty ass! Where's my boo? He need to throat punch your ass. Heeeey Chrissie!"

Chris popped into the screen and said, "Morning boo. Hey Trev. Are yall still down for Isis? Cause now that he's put it on my mind, I'm kinda geeking for the pecan waffles."

"Yeah, we're in. And it's finally a little nippy outside. Yay. I can wear my cute ass sweater! Yass! OK, I gotta go prepare to meet the public. Unlike the Queen, I did not wake up like this! Oooo! High pony or messy top knot? Toodoos, babies!

I have no idea what the fuck he just said so I looked at Chris. He looked at Trevor. Trevor rolled his eyes. "He's excited that he can wear his winter clothes. And since his hair is straight for the time being, he has new possibilities for his hairstyles."

In the background, Adrian yelled, "Yass! We stan a king that understands his bae's language. Baby, you just earned you some sneak attack head for that! Where the fuck did this shady ass pimple come from? Oh, bitch off with your head."

"Ay Gio, lemme go deal with this cause it's about to be a whole ass production. We'll meet yall there. Later."

We disconnected and Polo got up to use the bathroom. After he did his routine, he came out and went to his closet. When he came back, he had two huge gift bags. I was going to say something but decided against it. I just opened them and pulled out the shoes, cologne and fitted caps. Now I was not gonna complain about adding to my sneaker collection