Chapter Sixteen

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

Am I hearing this right? I know I'm 10 steps to the left of fucked up right now. Did the shit affect your hearing too? I just stared up at Adrian. Maybe I was dreaming and he's saying everything I wanted him to say. Lemme check on that.

"You want to be my boyfriend? Not just sleep with me. You want to be my dude?"

"Yes, Trevor. I want to be with you. Like a relationship. Like going out on dates during normal hours. Hanging out with you. Stolen kisses. Hand holding. You carrying me on your back cause I'm spoiled and you love me. Yes, to all of that."

"Thank you, baby. Thank you for trusting me."

I sat up to kiss him but I moved too quick and yeah that was a bad move. Adrian recognized the face I made. He hopped up and handed me the trash can before I threw up everything that I had in me. Damn shame I wasted all of that liquor. Once I was done, I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I walked back into the room, Adrian had taken the trash can out and came back dressed in a pair of shorts under his oversized shirt. 

"Aye, put on some shorts and a shirt. Let's  go."

I looked at him and asked, "Where are we going this time of night?"

"You need some grease and I'm not about to cook. We're about to hit Whataburger. Now get your big ass dressed. I can't go by myself and since your ass wanted to drink up $2000 worth of liquor, you gotta come with me and I'm driving your truck."

I looked at him side eyed. "Look lil dude, nobody's driving my truck."

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Not even your boyfriend?"

Damn! He got me with that shit. "Fine, but don't touch my radio, man."

I went to grab my keys but he said, "Just playing with you. That's too much truck for me. Come on, slow poke. I made myself hungry talking about it."

We jumped in his car and he sped off. I grabbed his hand as it rested on the console, kissed the back of it and just held on. Once we pulled up to the menu in the drive thru, he went to place the order, I was about to tell him what I wanted. Before I could do it, he recited it without me having to say anything. I looked over at him and smiled.

"I know you, Trevor."

"Yeah you do, baby." I went to get my wallet but he paid before I could give him my card.

"Let your man take care of you tonight. I got you."

"More than you know."

After getting our food and returning back to the house, I stripped off my shirt and Adrian took off his shorts and crawled in my bed to eat. I grabbed the remote and turned on ESPN. As we ate, we discussed the highlights that were being shown. I noticed that he kept sneaking glances at me and smiling to himself.