Chapter Eleven

Ok soooo

Ok soooo... yeah... it's about to be some grown shit so... this is your warning to grab your pearls so you can clutch em.   @rocki_d here's what you asked for. Hope it was worth the wait! 

Adrian's POV

That party was lit as fuck. Can't believe that Trevor kissed me. I'm not even going to lie and say I hated it. That man knew his way around a kiss! Fuck just thinking about it now made me hard as hell. Real talk, I gotta get some dick soon. MIT held up a sign that said "same". If Trevor made one more move on me, I don't know if I could hold out. MIT held up another sign that said "bitch, don't!" Ok... he's getting on my nerves... cause he knew me too well. 

Tonight by John Legend came on and I started singing it as I was getting out of the shower. After I dried off, I oiled myself up and wrapped the towel around my waist. I'd taken my hair out of my buns and washed it. I didn't feel like dealing with it tonight so I was going to let it air dry. As I walked into my room, running the towel through my hair, I felt a charge in the air. I looked up and Trevor was leaning back on the closed door with his arms crossed.

"Trevor."

He nodded once and this... look... crossed his face. "Adrian."

"Um... what are you doing in here? Is everything ok? Da'Quan..."

"Is not worth talking about right now."

I inhaled shakily. "Oh... ok... um... what do you wanna talk about?"

Fuck, why was I nervous? This was Trevor. Why was he looking at me like that? Well duh... I know why. Real question... what am I going to do if he makes a move? My body knew what it wanted because my dick was so hard, it was hurting. My ass was pulsing. Fuck! MIT was already dunking his whole ass in a barrel of lube. I dropped the towel from my hair over my desk chair. When I turned around, Trevor was right there.

"Tre..."

That was all I could get out before his lips were on mine and he ripped away the towel around my waist. I don't remember wrapping my arms around his shoulders or my legs around his waist. But there I was... in the air while he held me by my ass. I'm not sure how long we kissed but I know that Trevor McCarty knew how to kiss. My gawd... MIT was crossed eyed from the sheer pleasure of his lips. I felt him walking but I didn't care if he started doing jumping jacks as long as I didn't lose the feeling of his lips on mine and his tongue doing amazing things in my mouth. The door was suddenly at my back and Trevor's lips went to my neck.

"Fuuuuck..."

Was that me moaning? Yes, it was! Well shit... I just said this man's mouth was amazing! Trevor was leaving a trail of hickies on my neck and chest and that shit was so fucking sexy!

"Unlock your legs, baby. Need you to jump up for me."

Jump up? Jump where? Into the ce...

"Oh gawd!"