Chapter Thirty Seven

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

Waking up with Adrian's naked body on mine is one of the best ways to wake up. And with the way his ass is set up, all I had to do was slide my dick into him. I sucked on my finger then slid it slowly into his ass. He moaned softly but he wasn't wet enough. I looked around for some lube or something. On the nightstand. Yes! Baby oil gel. I poured some on my dick and rubbed some on his hole. I couldn't wait to get inside of him. Slowly, so slow, I sunk inside of him. It felt so good that my eyes rolled back a bit. When I was finally inside him, I started moving. Fuck, his ass felt like home.

"Good morning to you too."

"Any morning that I wake up to you is a good morning." I kissed the back of neck and picked up my stroke. He moaned some more and rolled his hips. I picked up one of his legs and really started fucking him.

"Treeeeevooor..."

"Yes baby. I got you. Let me take care of you."

I started hitting his prostate as I started to jack him off. I wasn't going for a marathon this time.

"Fuck this dick feels good, baby. Fuck me, baby."

I managed to maneuver us so that he was under me. I propped his ass up and started fucking him hard and deep. As much as I wanted to hear his moans, we weren't back at the house. He was throwing it back at me and I met him stroke for stroke.

"Damn baby, I'm about to cum. Beat this ass up, baby."

I started long dicking him, trying to fuck him through the mattress. The muffled noises he was making were so fucking sexy. I needed him to cum cause I felt my nut was close. Reaching under him, I stroked his dick quickly. I made sure my dick was hitting his g-spot. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming... fuck I'm... shiii..."

His ass clamped down on my dick as he coated my hand in his cream. My nut shot deep in his ass and my orgasm shook my entire body. Fuck! Even quickies with my baby were powerful.

"Damn... my daddy filled me up. Morning, my baby."

"Morning, my sexy. Sorry for pouncing on you early in the morning."

He giggled. "Don't be. You know I love taking care of my heart. Come on, let's go get in the shower."

After we did our morning routine, which included another round of sex in the shower, we got dressed and went downstairs. Antwan and Rashard were in the kitchen, drinking coffee.

"Morning, freaks", Antwan said.

I mushed his head. "Be quiet, bruh. You can hardly call anybody a freak."

The other guys came down and we starting shooting the shit. 

"OK, what are we doing today, yall? It's my first time in Houston and I'm not trying to sit in the house. Mainly because your daddy scares the shit outta me", Giovanni said.