Chapter Six

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

I'm mad. Like fucking pissed! I heard the noise outside but I thought it was just typical niggas. When Majesty said that Adrian was fighting with some dude, I fucking blanked out. All I knew was that I needed to get to him. When I saw him on the ground, I fucking lost my shit. I really think that had them other niggas hadn't broke up that fight, Da'Quan would've ended up in the hospital. I don't even know why I went that hard for Adrian. I mean, yeah he was my best friend's little brother and my frat but it's not like he's my dude or no shit like that. All of this shit went through my head as I carried him into the house and up the stairs. Fuck, he felt right, snuggled in my arms. I carried him to my room and closed the door with my foot before setting him softly on my bed.

"Um... why'd you bring me in here? I do have a bed."

"Cause I brought you in here. Now calm your lil sassy ass down so I can check to see if you need to go to the doctor or not."

"Man, what I tell you about that sassy shit. Keep telling you I ain't no punk."

"I know, Lil Bit. You don't have to prove it to me. Now hold still so I can get this shirt off and check your ribs."

As the shirt came off, I felt myself getting pissed off all over again. A big ass bruise was already forming and as hard as he trying to be, I know that shit hurt him. I hadn't even realized that I was growling until he said something.

"Yo, are you Sisko or Worf? You doing all that growling and shit."

I smirked and said, "Well dogs growl when they're mad. Well it doesn't look like anything's broken but you're gonna be sorer than a bitch for a few days. So, let's do this, Lil Bit. I'm gonna go get you some ice for your face and your ribs. I'll tape them up for you and give you something for the pain. While I'm gone, go take a shower and get the water as hot as you can stand it to loosen your muscles, aiight?"

He smirked at me and you could tell it hurt him to do that.

"Thought you were an engineer major, not pre-med. When did you become all McDreamy on me?"

"I'm a man of many talents, Lil Bit. Now get your lil sassy ass in the shower before Daddy have you over his knee."

He laughed softly and said, "There you go. Always trying to spank me. What's your fascination with my ass, Sisko?"

I know he wasn't really expecting me to answer but fuck it.

"Honestly? That ass is fat. I mean... that muthafucka is sitting up there like a damn shelf and you stay serving up cake and shit. I'm a man. The fuck you expect me not to look? You know what you be doing."

Judging by the way he looked at me and the way he started turning red, he hadn't expected that answer. "Now go get in the shower so I can get you right."