Chapter Twenty Two

Chris' POV

Trying to get a venue to host this party proved to be a headache. Ok, yeah it was holiday time and I did wait until almost the last minute but damn! I guess I could see if Demarcus will let me rent out a few VIP booths and invite everybody to that. Regardless if there was a party or not, I still had to get a gift. That means I had to hit the mall. I pulled out my phone to call Adrian.

"Hey bitch, what's up?"

I rolled my eyes. This lil dude is so fucking extra but I loved him anyway. "Aye, put some clothes on. I need to pick out some gifts for Gio's birthday. I need your opinion."

"Ayyyeee! I'm down. Lemme get ca-yute and tell Trevor. You know he still got me on psycho watch. Ayo, you think we can go to the tattoo shop after? I've been wanting to get my navel pierced and I want to get my SIP tattoo and maybe something else. I dunno."

"That's cool."

"Aiight. I should be ready in like ten minutes. Why are you in my conversation, Kenneth? You are not my daddy, nigga. Anyway, Polo, I'll be outside because I'm about to swing on this bulky bitch if he don't move around."

After hanging up, I went into Gio's room to let him know that I was leaving. He was looking over his classwork and he just looked so sexy to me in that moment.

"Hey Zaddy."

He looked up at me and gave me a slow smile. "Hey baby boy. What's up?"

I walked into his room and straddled his lap. "Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to the mall with High Note and run some errands. You need anything while I'm out?"

He started kissing my neck and said, "What are you going to the mall for, baby boy?"

I almost lost my damn train of thought because he knows that kissing my neck is the gateway to me busting it open and letting him have his way with me.

"Um... I'm going to um... fuck... going shopping for some gifts..."

"Polo, don't go out spending money on me for my birthday. I've already said I don't want anything but you."

I rolled my eyes. "And I've already told you that I'm your man and I can spoil you if I want to."

I should've been expecting the spank but it surprised me just the same. Should I be embarrassed that my dick twitched a bit? Well I'm not.

"Chris, I told you..."

"Blah blah blah. Whatever. I'm getting you a gift. If you don't want it, take it back. Anyway, just wanted to let you know where I'll be. I'll call you if I'm gonna be late and to check to see if you want dinner."

"You do know that I'm grown, right?"

"Yeah and your grown ass forget to stop and eat when you are studying. So, like I said, I'll call you if I'm going to be late to see what you want for dinner. Love you, baby."