Chapter Twenty

Trevor is still on his grown man ish

Trevor is still on his grown man ish... told you he was just getting started. 

Adrian's POV

That song got to me as I sang it to Trevor. I didn't mean to cry but I couldn't help it. I felt so in sync with his body. I know it started out savage and raw but it turned into something deeper. Kissing on My Tattoos came on and he looked at me. I looked at his chest and a slow smile came to my face. MIT was sliding on his lip glass so he could commence to kissing all over Trevor's chest.

"Can I kiss your tattoos, baby?"

"Only you, Lil Bit. I only want you kissing on my tattoos."

He smiled at me as he gripped my legs over his forearms. Trevor rotated his hips and his dick went even deeper. My body jackknifed off the bed. Fuck! That shit felt good as fuck! He seemed to like that response because he kept doing it. I found myself taking deep gulps of air as I tried to fight off the orgasm that was threatening my body.

"Let it go, baby. I'll catch you if you fall. Let it go."

He kept stroking in and out of me and hitting me with those deadly figure eights. I shattered underneath him. "Trevvvvooooor..."

"I got you, baby. Daddy got you. Flip over, Lil Bit."

I laid on my stomach and he pressed his body against mine, sliding into me. He covered my neck and back in kisses as he slow stroked me deep. I turned slightly and he kissed me hungrily. I moaned into his mouth as he picked up the pace. "Fuck me, Trev. Give it to me, baby."

"Give it to you? You sure about that?"

"Quit playing with me. Gimme that dick, nigga."

Trevor brought us up to our knees and pulled out. "Put your chest on the bed, sexy. Put that deep arch in your back."

I did what he wanted and then he leaned down and started eating my ass. His tongue licked and fucked me with no remorse. I had a death grip on his sheets and was moaning loudly. Trevor did not let up and when I tried to scoot up, he laid his heavy forearm across my back.

"Don't. Fucking. Run. Take what I'm giving you."

With that said, he smacked the shit outta my ass. I cried out and he smacked me again. That shit was turning me the fuck on! He lined his dick up to my ass and snapped his hips forward. I wailed! Trevor then proceeded to fuck me savagely. Over the music, you heard our skin slapping and that distinctive mac and cheese stirring sound. He was pulling me towards the end of the bed so that he could stand up. With one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder, Trevor kept laying dick like a pro and all I could do was take it.

"Tr... Treee... feels... damn... mmmmmmm..."

My eyes were damn near in the back of my head as he grabbed my hair roughly and brought me up to kiss me. Pulling me back some more until I was standing as well, he kept kissing me. The hand that was in my hair went to my throat. Oh shit!