Chapter Fourteen

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

I've seen some impossible things in my life. First Black president in this country. Simone Biles flipping like 80 times in the air. The Fast and Furious franchise still being popular.  But none of that shit compares to what I'm looking at now. My boy, my nigga, my friend was drunk as fuck and going on and on about another dude. I never thought I'd see the day that Trevor McCarty would be in his feelings about anybody, male or female. I mean... this man had an annual hit list of people that he would fuck throughout the school year. I mean he had bodies on this list. I can't even tell you what he does for the summer. So to see him so miserable about one person was something I never thought I'd see. But here he was, drunk than a muthaucka, going off about Adrian.

We were supposed to hanging out with some friends at this club because I got tired of seeing this nigga moping around. So we get there and I see my boy Demarcus and he leads us over to a VIP section and told us that our night was on him. Bet. We had bottles of D'Usse and Patron Platinum. Had the hookah going. The music was bumping. We all take a few shots and go out to the dance floor. As usual, Trevor had women flocking to him to dance. He was back to old Trevor. He was always with a glass of something in his hand. I should've stopped him but since I was the DD for the night, I figured I'd let that nigga live. It wasn't until a slow song came on that everything took a turn. We're sitting back in the booth and this song by some dude came on. Something about riding. Trevor was singing softly to himself and picked up the bottle of D'Usse. This nigga turned it up and let flow all of his business. It got bad. Like everybody else left the booth bad.

"Ayo Sisko, lemme take you home, aiight? I mean you are fucked up right now. Come on, bruh."

"Dis our song, mayne. Me and Adrian. He sang dis to me, mayne. Looked in a nigga eyes and sang dis to me. Why he play me like that, Gionanni? I tole him... I tole... that I'd give up aaaaaaaah my hose. Fa him. Gim'mup. Alla dem. You know how many bitches... how many... many nuckas would luuuh dat? Huh? Lotta dem. Alla dem. Tole me he jes wanted da dick. I'm mo dan dat man. Nah meen? I got feelins man."

I swear if this nigga started crying, I was gonna leave his ass. All I wanted was a good time out with the fellas. I mean I knew he was upset that Adrian curved his ass but damn. I didn't think it would affect his ass like this. It's been almost a month. At first, he was sad. Then his ass got mad. Then it was back to sad. Now this shit here was another level.

Demarcus came over to the booth and said, "Aye, is Trev gonna be ok? What the fuck happened? I ain't never seen this dude like this. I know it's not behind no female."

I shook my head. "Nah. He's feeling one of his frat brothers. Lil dude basically told Sisko that he was too big of a ho to change and be in a relationship. Trevor was ready to settle down with Adrian but he curved that nigga hard. Been about a month, man. Thought I'd bring him out to get him in a better frame of mind. Now look at his big country ass."

We looked over at Trevor and he had his head leaned back with the bottle in his lap, still singing that damn song even though it wasn't playing.

"Aye, Trev. You good, bro", Demarcus asked.