Chapter Sixteen

Dre P.O.V

"So where you gon' hang at?" I asked Kimi as we set the rest of the snacks down. 

"Probably gonna hang with some more old friends" She told me. I nodded and checked the time. 

"Well, we still got time. It's only 6:27" I said as she yawned. 

"So I can take a nap?" She looked at me.

"Yea, I can wake you up-"

"Can you take it with me?" She pouted. I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Kimi, I got a girl-" 

"Yea I know" She cut me off. "We're just taking a nap, not having sex" I looked at her for a while and debated whether I should or not. 

"Ight, fine I guess. But we gotta wake up at like 7:30" I said scratching my head.

"Yay!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs behind her. 

 ==

A phone started to ring, waking me up. The phone stopped ringing and I started to fall back asleep. The phone started to ring once again and my eyes shot open. I looked around the dark room and untangled myself from Kimi. How the fuck we get tangled together?

The phone stopped ringing and I grabbed it looking at the screen. 

30 Missed Calls

The Queen♥♥: Where are you? ~ 8:15PM

The Queen♥♥: I'm not gonna wait forever... ~ 8:20PM

Andrew: You fucked up mane. ~ 8:27PM

Jaden: Answer the damn phone you skinny... ~8:48PM

What the hell? The phone started to ring again and Andrew's name popped up. I clicked the answer button and brought the phone up to my ear. 

"Hello?" I answered with my groggy voice. 

"Nigga where the fuck are you?!" Jaden yelled. 

"Mane why the fuck are you yelling?" I pushed the cover off of me sitting at the edge of the bed. 

"Do you know what time it is?" Andrew asked. I looked over to the digital clock on my night stand. 

"9:16 why?"

"Your late nigga that's why!" Andrew said back. 

"For what?" I got up and went to the bathroom. 

"Your date with Cj!" Jaden yelled again. I froze in place and turned around. 

"Shit! I slept for to long. Where's Cj now?" 

"In her room, but I doubt she'll wanna talk to you" Andrew answered. 

"Plus she's bout' to go to Jamie's house" Jaden added.

"Y'all have to do me a favor, if she start's to leave before I come over stall her" I grabbed a sweater throwing it on. 

"Nah mane, she might stab us. She's mad as hell" Andrew said.

"Mane y'all have to help me" 

"Fine nigga but you owe us fo' this shit" 

"Yea I got y'all, I'll be there in five minutes"

"Ight" They replied in unison. I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. I looked back at Kimi to see she's still sleeping.