Chapter Thirty

Please excuse any mistakes. I didn't re-read it because it was way to long and at the moment, I'm way to lazy. 

So, Enjoy!

-----------------

Dre's P.O.V 

"Wassap Andrew?" I answered the phone as I watched Jr. eat his slice of pizza. 

I heard a sigh then Andrew's voice. "CJ wants to see you." 

"Huh--wait--huh?" I got up from the couch. 

"She wants to see you. She just told us to call you."

"Now?" 

"Yea. Now come over as soon as possible."

"Ight, I'll be there in 10 minutes." As soon as I said that I hung up, not caring if e replied, and began to make my way upstairs to get changed. But I stopped half way and looked back at my son, who's eyes were glued onto the tv. I walked over to him and bent down to his level. 

He looked down at me confused, but also a little upset since I was blocking his view of the tv. I stayed in place and stared at my son, not sure to ask the question or not. 

"Jr., do you wanna meet you new mommy today?" I finally asked. 

His face lit up and his mouth fell open as he gasped. "Really daddy?"

"Yea." I smiled. 

"Mhm!" He nodded his head. "I wanna meet her!" I said excitingly. 

"Ight then, let's get ready." I picked him up, walking towards the stairs. 

"Wait, daddy!" He yelled, reaching for something behind me. "My pizza!" I chuckled and walked back to the couch, grabbing his pizza. 

I walked up the stairs and went into Jr's room first. I got him changed as he ate his pizza, and then went into my room to get dressed next. After getting dressed, Jr. and I walked out the house, locking the door, and then strapped Jr. into his car seat. 

In about 15 minutes, after speeding, I finally made it to the house. I got Jr. out and we walked up to the door. Jr. looked up at me and smiled brightly. I knocked on the door and soon Andrew's face came into view. 

Jr. then hopped up on Andrew and Andrew caught him just on time. 

"Sup little man?" 

"Hi Andrew!" He giggled. "Jaden!" He screamed. Andrew let him got and he made his way to Jaden. 

Andrew and I dapped each other as I got inside. When I turned around, I saw Jamie and Kendra whose eyes traveled from me to Jr. 

"Who's that?" Kendra asked. 

"My son." I told them. Their mouths dropped and I shook my head after I chuckled. I turned my attention to Jaden who had Jr. in his lap. 

"She's upstairs. She said she wanna talk to you in private." I nodded. 

"Watch Jr. for me." I told them and they nodded. 

"Wait!" Kendra screamed, making me turn around. "So CJ doesn't know about your son?" She kind of whispered so Jr. wouldn't hear. 

"Nah, and if you let me got upstairs maybe I can tell her." I said, kind of annoyed. 

"Where's my new mommy?!" Jr. smiled and jumped excitingly, cutting off the conversation. He looked at Jamie and Kendra. "Are one of them my new mommy?" His smile got bigger, as he tried to whisper to me. 

"No Jr. I gotta talk to her first, she upstairs." I told him. 

"Okay daddy. Hurry up!" He told me. 

Wait, I Love A Thug?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें