Chapter Ten

Enjoyyy! Excuse any mistakes.

-----------------------------

CJ P.O.V

"Cj, get the hell up!" I groaned and opened my eyes to see a annoyed Andrew. This nigga. 

"What?" I grabbed one of my pillows hitting him with it, while rolling to my side so my back was to him. I'm surprised he ain't hit me back immediately.

"We got school, get up"  

"I don't wanna" I replied. I heard him breath out an aggravated sighed and he reached over me. For What? I suddenly felt a hard thump on the side of my face. I jumped up and gave him a glare. 

"Really bitch?"

"Yea, really" He threw the pillow at me and walked out the room. It's okay I'll get his ass back. I got up, grabbing my toothbrush and walking to the bathroom. Once I got in there I closed the door and started to brush my teeth.

Yesterday was a piece of shit, Sunday's are always the slow days. It went from awesome: the date, to Sunday, a boring ass day. The girls left the next day, them having to go see their families. Till this day, the bro's ain't ask how the date was, like they are occupied with something else. After they came from work, and on Sunday they were just quiet.

I rinsed out my mouth with water, spitting it out. After that I quickly washed my face exiting the bathroom, going towards my room. I put my toothbrush away, and walked to my packed ass dresser. I picked out a yellow Tupac long sleeve t-shirt, that showed some belly, and black jeans. I walked over to my closet picking out my yellow, black, and blue Jordan 5's.

I quickly lotioned my skin and threw on my clothes. I put on my gold heart earrings and sprayed on some perfume. I took a blue bandana that my bro's bought and wrapped it on my head, leaving my hair down. I grabbed my bag walking down the stairs, into the kitchen. 

"Morning ugly one's" I put my bag on the back of the chair, grabbing some egg's and bacon. If your wondering, Andrew cooked, it was his turn anyway. Jaden can cook just as good too, but he just thinks its to much work. 

"Morning dumb bitch" Jaden mumbled eating eggs. Why do they use that word all the time? I smacked him in the back of his head and sat down. He rubbed his head as I smirked. 

"Morning" Andrew said. Then it went back to being quiet. 

"So why are you two so quiet?" I asked. They looked at me, then looked at each other. "Do you have to tell me something?" They looked back at me. 

"Nothing's wrong baby sis, just work" Andrew assured. 

"Where do you work?-" I started.

"How was the date?" Jaden said. 

"Oh yeah. It was amazing, first he took me out to dinner at this expensive French place. Then we went to his house to chill and watch a movie, my choice"

 "Y'all have sex?" Jaden asked. I looked at him. What kind of question is that?

"No Jaden, I'm sure you already threatened him not to anyway." I said eating my last piece of bacon. 

"Yeah I did. Nice bandana by the way, I like the color" Andrew looked at him shaking his head. 

"Duh, you two got like six of them for me" I picked up my plate and put it in the sink. 

"Ight let's go" Andrew got up, putting his plate in the sink too. Jaden followed him, and we all got our bags, walking out the door to the car. The car we have is a Lexus truck. I don't know the specific name of the damn car or the year it was made, but since I liked it they bought it. We all got in the car and drove to school. My phone dinged, and I took out of my pocket turning on the screen. I saw that it was a text from Dre so I put my password in, going into the phone.