Chapter Twenty Four

This is the chapter I've been waiting for. I finally made it. Lol.

I'm gonna skip to 3 days after chapter Twenty three, remember that.

Enjoy the chapter

—————————-

Dre P.O.V.

"Is there a reason why we're here?" CJ asked as we walked into Applebee's.

"It's a treat for being such a nice sister and girlfriend." Andrew said.

"So you take me to Dave and Busters, shopping and then out to eat?" She counted on her fingers.

"Yep." Jaden, Andrew and I replied and unison. She rolled her eyes and I put my arms around her shoulders. Jaden and Andrew were getting us a table, while Cj and I just stood behind them looking. I was looking around the place until I met with a guy looking at CJ as he walked by.

When he looked at me the smile he had on his face dropped, as he started to walked faster.

CJ giggled and I smiled. We were soon lead to a table, and we all sat down. We soon ordered our food and drinks and were just waiting.

"So just a few days ago, you two were refusing to take me to the store just so I could get something, but now you wanna take me out to eat and other shit?" CJ looked at her brothers.

"Yeah, we love you that much." Jaden answered. I shook my head and chuckled. We planned this whole day out. We would bring CJ to relieve some of the stress we got on us. We already took her to Dave and Busters, and out shopping and now out to eat.

I know CJ ain't stupid so I know she knows something is up. But for right now, we just gotta act like everything is normal.

"I still don't think this is normal, especially for you two." CJ pointed at Jay and Andrew.

"So it's normal for Dre?" Andrew looked at his sister.

"Hell yeah, he's my boyfriend. He's supposed to do that shit." I chuckled and put my arm around her shoulders again.

The food came, and we all dug in. The whole entire time we were eating, CJ and Jaden were arguing about why we were doing all this. At least two waiters came over and told us to be quiet, until the manager himself had to come out.

We eventually finished eating and were now on our way to their house. It was now 6:57pm and it was getting dark. I sighed lowly, pulling up to their house, suddenly getting nervous.

How will she react?

"BooBear, you okay?" CJ asked as we walked hand and hand into their house.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She nodded and unlocked the front door. She began to lead me to the steps but I stopped her.

"What? You don't wanna go to my room?" She pointed towards the stairs.

"Uh," I scratched my head. "We gotta tell you something first." She looked at all 3 of curiously then shrugged her shoulders. I brought her over to the couch and let her sit. The guys pulled a chair up, while I just sat on the coffee table.

We all sat in silence and CJ had an annoyed look on her face.

"Can you just tell me!?" She exclaimed.

"Alright, alright." Andrew consoled. He looked at me and I sighed then looked at CJ. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Y'all two got those two hoe's pregnant?" Her eyes switched from Jaden to Andrew.