Chapter Twenty Two

Kimi P.O.V

I smiled as I snuck into Dre's room, to see him laying on his back. My smiled grew wider, and I softly closed his door. I walked over to him, and climb on top of him. I straddled him then bent down, and started to place soft kisses on his neck.

"Dre," I kissed his neck. "Wake up." I kissed his neck one more time.

"CJ?" He trailed off. I rolled my eyes, and continued to kiss his neck. 

"No, guess again."

"Kimi?" His eyes fluttered open. "Kimi!" He pushed me off of him and onto the other side of the bed. "Kimi, what the hell?!" He exclaimed, wiping his neck. I giggled and rolled my eyes. 

"Stop acting like you weren't enjoying that." I climbed back on his lap.

"Mane Kimi, get off me. I told you we ain't doing this." He tried to push me off but I put my arms around his neck keeping the locked together. 

"Come on Dre, you know you miss this," I kissed him on his neck once again. "I know you still have feeling for me too." I said seductively kissing his cheek, close to his lips.

"Kimi-"

"It'll be like old times." I smiled leaning in to kiss his lips. He sucked his teeth and pushed me off him back onto the other side of the bed. 

"I ain't miss nothing with you Kimi. We just friends, how much times do I have to tell you that? I have a girlfriend, that I care about, and ain't worth losing. So if you think shit will happen between us your wrong. Get out." He walked over to his bathroom. 

"What?"

"Get out. I should've listened to my momma when she told me you would try somethin'. I ain't losing Cj 'cause of you. So get out."

"Why are you choosing her? We're supposed to be together, I came back for you. You're just gonna through her away like you did to your baby mama."

"I don't want you, I want Cj. I threw my baby mama away because she ain't care for my son. I ain't throwing Cj away, 'cause she actually means something to me. You need to get out, and don't come back once you leave." He walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I growled then stormed out of his bedroom. I opened my phone and dailed Corey's number. 

"Sup?"

"I'll meet you at your house in 15 minutes." I hung up the phone as I got into my car. 

==

"He rejected me because of some bitch he met a while ago." I ranted to Corey, who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch. 

"I told you, that he was serious about her." I nodded. 

"I know that you said that but I didn't believe it. She just needs to get out of the picture. Dre doesn't want her. Once she's gone, he'll know he wants me, and that he always had." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I told you that if you want, I could take care of her." Corey looked down at me.

"How will you take care of her?"

"When the time is right, it will happen, and you'll get a call. I got you." I nodded.

"Okay but I trust you. Just make sure she's out and she doesn't get back in."        

Dre P.O.V

After the whole shit with Kimi earlier, I pushed it aside and contiued to do my stuff. I'm now on my way to my momma's house to see Jr. I haven't seen my little man in a day and I miss him like crazy. I pulled up to my moms house, turning off the engine. I got out, locking the doors, walking over to the house. I unloked the door, and slipped in.