Chapter Eight

Outfit in the media. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

(Edited)

CJ's P.O.V

"CJ, we have to do your hair and makeup, so go in the shower," Jamie whined, causing me to roll my eyes.

"It's only about five-thirty, do you really need all that time to do my hair and makeup?"

"Yes, 'cause and your slow ass always takes long in the shower," Kendra answered.

Yeah, thats true.

I groaned, "Fine. "

I put my phone down and got off of my bed. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower waiting until it was warm to go in.

Jamie and Kendra have been really happy about my date with Dre. Me too, of course, but on a different level. This isn't the first date I've ever been on; Jacob took me on a few, but it feels much more special now.

I just hope that Dre is different.

I turned off the water after a good thirty minutes, wrapping my towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. I walked to my room, where Jamie and Kendra looked up at me. I pointed to the door, telling them to get out, and they got up and left. I dried off and put some lotion, then I put on a strapless bra and undies. I then put on a robe,  just until they finished my hair and makeup.

"You can come back in!" I yelled. The girls rushed back in, pushing out everything in there way.

"What exactly are you doing to my hair?" I asked the girls as they played with my hair.

"Straightening it," Jamie answered getting out the straigtner, while Kendra took out all of the makeup supplies.

"What? I have to sit here for an hour and a half?"

"Shut up. It's your date anyway, we're just helping."

"Yeah you should be grateful," Kendra finished.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, whatever.

About an hour and a half later, they finally finished. They walked out of the room, telling me they would meet me down stairs. I took a deep breath then put on the dress and other accssories. I sipped my feet in to the shoes and walked over to the mirror. I looked myself over; I never actually looked this good for any boy - or tried - not even Jacob. There was something about Jacob - you just didn't think he deserved to have a girl that looks good.

I turned on my heels and walked towards my dresser to grab my purse. After I grabbed my phone as well, I walked out the room, and walked towards the stairs.

The first two people whose eyes landed on me, were Jamie and Kendra. They both gasped, and smiled.

"Aww! CJ, you look so sexy!" Jamie said, making Jaden and Andrew turn around.

"Wow, you looked better than I thought you would," I laughed and slapped his arm. "My baby sister looks all grown up," Andrew continued.

"I'm seventeen, you know."

"Yeah, but last week you were like six, talking about how you wanna be a Disney princess for Halloween," Jaden spoke, looking me over.

Are they serious right now?

"You mean like ten years ago?"

Jaden shrugged, "Same shit to me."