Chapter Five

Enjoy, thanks for reading! Sorry for any mistakes.

————————————

(Edited)

Dre's P.O.V

"Daddy, are we there yet?"

"Not yet bud,"  I was now driving Jr to school. He's been asking the most random questions, since he got up this morning. I don't know where the fuck he got these questions from, but it's kinda' cute so I don't mind.

I pulled up to Jr.'s preschool and parked in a spot. I got out of the car going to Jr's side. I opened the car door, and unbuckled him from his car seat. He hopped out of the car, and ran towards the school. I smiled, shaking my head.

He does that every morning.

I grabbed his bag, closing the door and walking into the school. I walked through the doors, to see Miss Arlena.

"Morning Dre," she smiled at me. Miss Arlena was old but not to old. She could still teach a 'young boy' some manners.

"Morning Miss Arlena," I looked around, to see Jr. running towards me. I grabbed him pulling him up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I picked up a pen that was on the sign in papers, and wrote my name.

"Are you picking him up today?" Miss Arlena asked with a raised brow.

"Yes Ma'am," She nodded and went back to what she was doing. I put Dre down and gave him his bag, kneeling in front of him.

"You be good okay?"

"Okay daddy," He nodded then wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me into a tight hug. Or at least the tightest he could give me. I smiled and hugged him back, kissing him one more time on the head. I let him go and he ran to the back. I shook my head and got up, looking at Miss Arlena.

"See you later," She nodded and gave me a light wave, without looking up from her papers.

Walking out the building, I walked to my car. I got in, making my way to the school.

A week has past, since the little moment CJ and I had in the in the living room. You could say we hung out more since then, but of course, Andrew and Jaden are always there.

Whenever we were alone, for a brief moment, I would ask about Jacob. She would usually say the same thing; that everything is okay. So I don't really worry about it too much, but I'm still kind of worried.

In I few minutes, I pulled up to the school, parking in a spot. I got out, grabbed my bad and locked the door. I walked to the school going straight to homeroom. I saw Jaden and Andrew in their regular spots and went to dapped them.

"Sup mane?"

"Shit, same as always," I sat down, as the teacher walked in.

"Okay class, I'm going to pass out some papers and then we'll talk about them," the class responded with a groan.

CJ still hasn't told her bothers about anything that relates to Jacob. And I don't think she will anytime soon either. Am I pressuring her? Yes. She needs to tell them as soon as possible.

Our first and second class went by fast and we were now off to lunch. The closer we got to the cafeteria, the more cheering and screams could be heard. We all looked at each other with raised brown. We walked into the cafeteria and pushed our way to the front of the crowd. Our eyes landed on to the girls on the floor,  one throwing punches as the other girl took them.

Other students were watching with excitement, while others just stayed seated, with shock written over their faces.

The one on the bottom looked like April, who was struggling to get some hits in. While the girl on the top just continued to throw blow at her.