Chapter Four

Excuse any mistakes.

-----------------

(Edited)

CJ's P.O.V

I was now at school, in front of my locker, with Kendra and Jamie.

They are furious. Why?

Well - they saw the bruise on my wrist. Trust me; I had long sleeves and everything, just to make sure I didn't end up in this situation. I blame the dumb ass book at the top of my damn locker.

When they saw it I knew I would have to explain.

Jamie: she is Dominican and black, and is really protective of me. Maybe 'cause she's older, and she just see's me as a younger sister. She has hair all the way down to her shoulders and is about two inches taller than me.

Kendra: she is full black and she's nuts. She has hair down to the end of her neck. She would beat a bitch if she wanted to, but if you were to take a glance at her, it wouldn't look like it.

"Who the hell did it CJ? Your brothers?" I shook my head.

"Of course not-"

"Then who? Who did it!?"

"Can we talk somewhere private?"

"Hell no! Who did it CJ!?" Looking around the hallway, I noticed that heads turned our way. I looked at Kendra with pleading eyes.

"Come on Jamie," I closed my locker and followed them. We went into the nearest opened classroom, the girls putting their bags on the desks.

"Explain," Kendra said, looking at Jamie. She was tapping her foot, which meant that she was ready to attack.

I took a deep breath. "Yesterday, I kept telling Jacob that I didn't want him to touch me-"

"Jacob did this!?" Jamie screeched.

"Jamie, let her finish," Kendra have me a nod.

"He only does that when he's trying to get in my pants. And when I kept resisting, he got upset. So he grabbed my wrist and did this." 

"He what-"

"Please, please, please, don't cause any drama."

"Drama? CJ he's abusing you, just leave him!" Kendra said.

"It's not that simple. I don't know what he's capable of. Look, for now just calm down until I find a way to tell my brothers."

"They don't know!?"

Stop yelling!

"No, they don't. Not yet," They calmed down a little. I breathed out of my nose to calm down a little too. "Just give me some time to tell them myself."

"Fine, but you gotta do it fast-"

"Or else we will tell your brothers," Kendra finished and I nodded. They walked towards me, and wrapped their arms around me, capturing me into hug.

"What you gon' do about Jacob?" Kendra pulled away.

"Ignore him as much as I can."

"We'll help, of course," Jamie pulled back, grabbing my hand.

"Okay, lets go to first period."

"Yeah come on," Kendra grabbed my other hand and we walked out the room and went to first period.