Chapter Twenty Seven

Sorry for the looong wait. I was taking my time with this chapter, and then I noticed that it's been about two weeks since I've updated. So here you go, enjoy!

Please excuse any mistakes.

—————————————-

CJ P.O.V

I opened my mouth and he shoved his tongue in. His tongue wrestled with mine as he played with my butt. He moved to my neck and kissed it, choosing one spot and began to suck on it. I gave him more accesses to my neck as he began to suck more aggressively.

One think about Corey is that he was aggressive, too aggressive.

He hands soon made their way into my pants, where he continued to grope my butt. He moved back to my lips, making the kiss more sexual. He bit my lip, sucking on it, then smashed his lips right back into mine.

He removed his hands from my butt, then took my t-shirt off. I took in a deep breath as his lips found my breasts. He ran his tongue from my breasts to my neck, and all up to the bottom of my ear.

"You like that?" He whispered. To afraid that I would yell 'Hell no, it was disgusting!' I just nodded. He smiled as he nibbled on my earlobe, soon bringing his lips back to my lips.

His phone rang, and I thanked god as he pulled away from my lips. He pecked my lips once more before resting me on the bed. I grabbed my t-shirt from the floor and threw it back on. Corey glanced at me before continuing his call.

"..She ain't come by the trap?..Nah, leave it alone..From who?..They looking for her?.." He looked back over at me, and I quickly turned my attention somewhere else.

"They ain't gon' find her as long as they don't know where she is, so we good.. Ight, I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone and looked at me. "I gotta go." He grabbed his keys and jacke, shrugging it on. He came over to me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"When I come back, I'll have a little surprise for you." He winked. I nodded and bit my lip, trying my hardest not to make a disgusted face.

God help me.

He walked out the room, smiling, closing the door behind him. I sighed and fell back onto the bed.

Everyday is getting worse...I feel like he's gonna do something worse.

I grabbed one of my pillows, covering my face.

The 3 days I was here, turned into a week. A week turned into a week and two days, and today is a week and 4 days.

A week and 4 days.

I never thought I would be here for so long. I just had hope that something would happen like in a fairy-tail and be rescued my Prince Charming, who would be Dre. But now, I just.. I give up.

All the times I tried to escape, all ended badly. That's how these punishments had been created.

It's crazy how you date a guy for 2 and a half months, then learn they are in a gang, then to find out that they killed my ex-boyfriend. Then to get kidnapped, by your ex-boyfriends right hand man, and be sexually abused by I guy I have no feeling towards whats so ever.

Just thinking about him touching me or going down there, or rubbing different places on my body, just makes me feel awful. I'm not even myself anymore, I don't even feel like myself.

I sighed and got up walking over to the full body length mirror. I looked at my self up and down, missing the person I used to bed.

The loud, shy and outgoing girl, with a big attitude is gone. She's now a quiet, and emotionless girl. I looked at my neck and stared at it, just stared at it. Something wasn't right.