Chapter Twenty One

Hey guys, I've been thinking, that I may delete this book. I'm not really feeling it so much. I may just finish it then leave it up for a couple of week then delete it. Or I might just delete it. 

IT'S JUST A THOUGHT!

So I may not even delete it, but we'll see. Someone has already told me not to delete it, but I still have this feeling that I should. I just wanted to tell you all that. 

But, lets continue on with the story. Excuse any mistakes I made

------------------------------

Dre P.O.V

I haven't called, I haven't text, I haven't even gone to look for Cj, since our argument. I can't get over the fact that she was thinking about the some nigga, I saved her from. I ain't gon' lie, I miss my baby. I miss her lips, her smile, the twinkle in her eyes, the way she felt in my arms. All that. 

I skipped school for two days, yesterday and the day before, 'cause I would die if I saw Cj. I was gonna skip today too, but they called my momma, so now I have to go in. Jr. was the only thing keeping me sane, while I was away from Cj. I love that little boy.

I slipped out of my car, locking the doors behind me. I swung the bag over my shoulder and walked towards the school. 

=

School just finished, and I was now leaving. I haven't seen Cj all day, so I thought she skipped school, but her brother's just told me that she was ignoring me, well at that. I didn't even see a glimpse of her in the halls or at lunch. So I was shocked when they said she was here.

I was now outside with the guys, almost ready to leave. 

"You need to talk to her!" Jamie and Kendra yelled, slapping my arms, as they walked up to me. I looked at then like they were crazy. 

"They right mane, y'all should talk. It's been two days." Andrew said, while Jaden nodded agreeing. I shook my head.

"'Ion wanna talk to her as much as she don't wanna tall to me." I shrugged.

"That's 'cause your both equally stupid." Jamie said. "I told Cj and I'll tell you; Your both wrong." 

"I'm not-"

"Yeah you are, you overreacted." Kendra interrupted me.  

"How was I o-" I stopped talking when something caught my attention. I turned my head to the right, towards the school, to see my one and only walking down the stairs. She had on a pair of black yoga pants and a Mini Mouse tank top. With that she had on a red, black and white Nike Air Jordans.

"It's time for us to go, we're not supposed to be talking to you. Just go to Cj's house and make up. If you don't I will find you then beat your dumb ass." Kendra said pointing her finger in my face. 

"You better listen." Jamie said, walking away to her car. Cj eventually walked up to them, and all I was doing was admiring the body that I missed. She didn't once glance my way before she slipped into Jamie's car. They soon pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. I sighed, and looked over to the guys.

"Lets go."

"Our house?"

"Your house." 

CJ P.O.V

I threw my bag on the floor and closed my door behind me. I slipped off my t-shirt and pants, throwing it in my hamper, after slipping off my shoes. I threw on a a pair of black loose shorts, that go a little past my butt, and a Lion King Crop Sweater. I laid down on my bed, grabbing my big bear, that Dre gave me, and pulled my covers up to my chest, hoping to fall into a nice sleep.