Chapter Fourteen

Dre P.O.V

"So you think it's Corey?" I looked at all of them. 

"Either him or Big J, but Big J is here 24/7" Dwyane explained.

"True. Corey never is here" Andrew added. 

"So what do we do now? Wait?" Jaden asked.

"Yea, just until we get proof" Dwayne told him.

"Ight then it's settled, we wait" I leaned back in my chair.

"Y'all know how I feel about that waiting shit" Jaden complained. "Why don't we just shoot him, no questions asked" 

"Are you fucking stupid?" Andrew asked him. Jaden leaned back in his chair and shrugged.

"Maybe" He answered back. I started laughing, he always saying some shit back. We were all at the trap right now, and we figured out who the snitch is. We came down to Big J and Corey. Since Corey is never here when we need him he became of of the snitches. He been on the low lately. We all got out of school, and came straight here. The door opened slightly and all the guys head turned to look at the door. Kimi's head popped through the crack in the door.

"Dre can I talk to you?" 

"Uh, sure" I got up and stretched. All the guys heads turned to me, all of them with the same look. Kimi left the room and I gave them all a confused look when I walked out. 

"Wassap Kimi?" I closed the door behind me.

"Do you mind if I stay at you house till Sunday? The rest of the time I'm here my Aunt will take me in"

"Yea sure. Anything for a friend, but Jr. will be around" 

""That's fine, thank you!" She hugged me.

"No problem. When are you coming?" 

"Saturday" 

"Got it, see you Saturday then" She nodded and walked away and I turned around going back into the meeting room. When I walked back in, they turned giving me the same look. 

"What?" I asked them. 

"Nothing" They all said in unison. I opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it. 

I don't even want to know. 

CJ P.O.V

(Friday)

"Your dates tomorrow, what are you gonna wear?" Jamie asked as she closed her locker. Yes, today is Friday. And since today is Friday, the girls start the date talk.

"Just something casual. We're just hanging out at his house"

"So casual sexy..?" She trailed off.

"No! Just casual. The last time you put some sexy casual' shit in my bag, my bra became unhooked"  I told her, closing my locker also. 

"That was the point" Jamie said. 

"Kendra" I looked at her. She sighed and turned to Jamie.

"She just wants casual. The least we can do is try to get her to put on a thong. Better?" She told Jamie. 

"Better" Jamie answered. 

"I'm not wearing a thong. Especially not around Mr. Grabs" A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me against them. 

"Who's 'Mr. Grabs' Shorty?" Dre asked kissing me on the cheek.

"You" I turned around to face him. 

"And why am I 'Mr. Grabs'?" 

"Because you like to grab and smack my ass. It's like your hobby"

"Well, that ass is mine" He shrugged.

"No, it's mines" I poked his nose.

"You want me to grab something else then? " He whispered in my ear. After I realized what he meant, I instantly blushed and covered my face.

"You always gotta ruin a conversation, by saying something nasty!" I yelled through my hands. He chuckled.

"But you love it baby" I felt his lips on my hands. I rolled my eyes uncovering my face, hoping my blush I had was gone. 

"Yea sure" I said sarcastically. "Anyway we still up for Saturday? Your house right?" I asked him. He looked at me and smirked. 

"Yeah, and your up for a surprise" Jaden and Andrew walked up next to us.

"And that would be??" He let go of my waist and threw his arm over my shoulders. 

"You'll see when you get there Shorty" He told me as we started to walk out the school. I rolled my eyes and turned my head. 

"Do you guys have to go to work?" I asked Jaden and Andrew. Their eyes went to Dre then back to mine. What was that for?

"Nah-" Andrew started.

"We're off for the day" Jaden finished. I nodded and turned back around as we started to walk again.

Weird. 

 Dre P.O.V

"Y'all act way to obvious" I said as I sat on their couch. 

"With what?" Jaden asked. 

"When Cj asked y'all if you were goin' to work." 

"How?" They asked in unison while sitting down. 

"She noticed that y'all looked at me, I saw it on her face." I told them. 

"If she ain't know the complete truth yet then we good." Jaden relaxed. 

"Okay, so when are we gonna tell her the truth?"

"Ion' know." Andrew shrugged, Jaden shrugged after him. I shook my head, how do they want us to tell her if they don't know when to tell her? 

"How bout' next next week?" I suggested. They looked over at me with confused faces. 

"She's coming to my house tomorrow and then we butter her up the next two weeks, and tell her on that following Saturday" I explained. They looked at each other then nodded. 

"Dre I meant to ask, what did-" 

"BooBearrrr" Cj squealed as she ran over and sat on my lap, Kendra and Jamie sitting on the other side of me. 

"Sup baby" I kissed her on the lips. 

"So Dre, should Cj wear a thong or regular underwear?" Jamie asked turning towards us. I opened my mouth but Cj cut me off. 

"If you say anything, I'll punch you in your throat, and Jamie I told you I'm not wearing a thong!"

"Why not?" I asked. She looked at me and glared, I could feel her brothers glares too. "Just kidding baby" She rolled her eyes and looked back at Jamie. 

"I'm not wearing a thong" Cj stated, Jamie opened her mouth but Cj cut her off. "And I am going to wear a bra" Jamie huffed out a breath in defeat. I chuckled lowly at how Cj knew exactly what Jamie was going to say. Jamie started to make more suggestions and Cj just started arguing back. 

My phone vibrated and I took t out of my pocket looking at the screen. It was a text from my mom asking if she's watching Dre tomorrow. Since when did my momma text people? I shook my head but text her back anyway saying yes. I put my phone back into my pocket and sat back as I watched Jamie and Cj argue. But something kept bugging me.

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?