Chapter Seven

(Edited)

Excuse my mistakes.

----------------------------

Dre's P.O.V

I followed Andrew as we walked down the stairs to the basement of the warehouse. Dwayne and Corey followed close behind us, talking to one another - it was kind of like a whisper.

Our eyes made contact with the back of the  nigga tied to the chair, to which we quickly moved around him to view his face.

"He's apart of the Red Bloods," Dwayne spoke, causing the four of us to look at him.

"Really?" Andrew looked at Jaden then to us.
"All this fucking time?" He muttered, turning towards the table behind us and grabbed a gun.

Jaden juts let out a huff and turned around as well, grabbing the first gun he saw.

I kept my eyes on Jacob; observing the bruises on his face, feeling satisfied - he did get hurt. The blood oozing down his face had created a small smile on my face. His eyes darted all over the room, his eyes showing how worried he was even though he had tried to show no emotion.

Dwayne had been down here questioning him for a while, and he hasn't said anything - at least anything we needed.

"You gonna talk now?" Jaden turned to look at Jacob. Jaden and Andrew have been pretty upset since everything went down, they probably would have killed him by now if they wanted to.

"I ain't gotta say shit," Jacob spat back, leaning into the chair.

Annoyed, I asked him. "Why the fuck did you put your hands on her?"

His eyes trailed to me, "'Cause she's mine I can do whatever I want with her."

I clenched my jaw," So you hit her?"

"Punched actually," he shrugged. "But yeah. Are you upset?"

I shook my head, "That's the dumbest shit I ever heard."

I turned to the table and grabbed a gun.

"Did you even like my sister?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, I mean she can kiss. But she don't listen, - I should've hit her sooner."

My hand tightened around handle of the gun. "You only used her for sex?"

"Yep," he chucked.

We all have each other a quick glance before we made our way over to Jacob. He took a quick glance behind us before a smile slowly made its way into his face.

He chuckled again and said, "If you kill me, you'll have war with the Red Bloods." 

We all brought our guns up to his head, each of us in different positions.

"We don't give a fuck," I shrugged.

As if it were a cue, we all pulled the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere and his body went limp. Jaden looked at his gun, shaking his head.

"Clean this shit," Jaden handed his gun to one of the guys who just stand around and began to walk towards the stairs. Andrew and I gave them our guns too and they walked away.

Walking up the stairs, we saw Jaden smoking a bunt. I sat down and grabbed an already rolled blunt and lit it, Andrew doing the same.

After I took a hit,  CJ came back to my mind.