Chapter Three

A continuation from the last chapter.

Excuse any mistakes, enjoy!

---------------------------------

(Edited)

Dre's P.O.V

My eyes ran down her body, taking in every curve. I bit my lip and continued to scan her beautiful body. My eyes went to her hands and then up he arm. As I was just about to go to her breasts, I looked back down at her wrist.

The dark spot had caught my attention, causing me to squint to make sure I wasn't just imagining something. When the mark became more clear, I looked back up at her.

"What is-" She shoved my hand behind her back.

"Night guys, I'm going to bed." She told us then rushed up the stairs.

"Okay, then?" Andrew spoke, confusion written on his face.

Jaden shrugged, turning back around. "What were you gonna say Dre?" Jaden asked, looking at me.

"Huh?" I shook my head. "Nothin', where y'all bathroom at?"

"Up the stairs, and second door on your right," I nodded, getting up and walking towards the stairs.

I mean, we all know that there's something about this girl that I like. Yeah we just met, but I wouldn't mind getting to know her. It's pretty obvious that I'm going to her room and not the bathroom, right? I'm a curious boy who just wants to look out for Shorty - as her brothers best friends, of course.

I passed the bathroom walking towards the door that said: CJ's Room. I opened the door without knocking, kind of hoping that I could see her naked.

She was sitting on her bed with her wrist in her hand. Her eyes were locked on her wrist, until she looked up. When she was me, she gasped then tucked her hand behind her back.

"What are you-"

"What was that on your wrist?" She opened her mouth to answer, but then closed it. I shook my head, closing the door, then walked over to her desk and sat down.

"You gon' tell me?" She looked away from me then just looked down. This silence is getting me no where.

I knew it was a bruise, after it became more clear, but I just wanted to know who did it.

"He did it ta' you?" I asked. Her head snapped up and looked at me with wide eyes. "Ya' little boyfriend - he abuses you?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. You have a damn bruise on your wrist and your telling me that he don't abuse you?"

She stayed quiet for a while, the tears welling in her eyes. "Don't tell my brothers. It was my fault anyway, h-he was just-"

"He just what?"

"He was just..just-" Tears rolled down her cheek as she looked down at her wrist.

How long has this shit been going on?

I quickly got up, and walked over to her bed. Sitting down in front her, I awkwardly wrapped my arms around her, bringing her into a hug.

As soon as my arms wrapped around her, she rested her head in my chest and cried. I relaxed and looked back at her door.