2) Dr. Vennela meets Dr. Jay

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. I will check her. You don't need to come"Sana said and walked inside to check Vibha. I sat outside , lifelessly. I kept praying to all the god's to keep her out of danger.

Half an hour later I saw Sana coming outside the room. I rushed to her.

"How's she?"I asked

"Vennu she's fine and completely out of danger. Thank God that we brought her here at the right time"she said and I heaved a sigh of relief.

"If it would have been any other doctor they would have moved on with a police complaint. It's a suicide attempt"she said I broke into tears.

"I don't know what -- forced her for such a step Sana. Everything was going fine and--"

"Vennu listen to me. She's three weeks pregnant"Sana said I couldn't register her words in my mind.

What?

"Sana wha -- what are you saying?"I said shocked.

"Yes. She's carrying"she said making me numb.

"She's pregnant?"I asked to myself and then it struck me. I recall how she looked exhausted all the while.

"I think you should talk to her vennu"Sana said touching my shoulder and I nodded. I received Amma's call but didn't attend to it. I didn't had enough courage to say that Vibha is pregnant.

Fifteen minutes later I was allowed inside. I saw her staring at the ceiling , with tears filling her eyes.

"Vibha"I called her softly and she looked at me.

"Akka"she said biting her lips. I sat besides her caressed her forehead.

"Why did you do this?"I asked raising my voice she cried , closing her eyes.

"Are you out of your senses?"I hugged her closer. She hugged me back and weeped in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Akka"she said sobbing. I composed myself and sat next to her. I held her hands tightly.

"Vibha you're pregnant"I said and she lowered her eyes. Tears didn't leave both of us.

"I know"she said clutching her tummy.

"Who's the father of your baby?"I asked and she cried again.

"Don't worry. Just say. I won't scold. I'll be with you no matter what"I said and she held me tightly

"Akka I'm really sorry. I'm really very sorry. I'm ashamed of myself that I can't meet your eyes. Please forgive me"she said and I squeezed her hand.

"I understand whatever it is. And i promise i wont do anything unless you say so. Who's the father of your baby?"I asked again.

"Anand"she said said slowly

Jay's Point Of View

*****

"Dr. Vennela Prasad. Impressive"I said going through her bio.

"She was supposed to join here by today right Dr. Sana?"I asked and she nodded her head.

"So where's she?"I asked

"Doctor.....her sister is admitted here in the hospital. I've informed her. She'll come soon"Sana said making me sigh

"See Dr. Sana. You know me very well right? I can't wait for a junior doctor and waste my time. She was supposed to join by ten it's already ten thirty"I shrugged.

"I know Doctor. Her sister was a bit critical"she tried to convince me

"So what happened to her sister?"I asked.

"Um she -- she tried to --"

"Sorry?"

"Suicide attempt doctor"she said slowly making me smirk.

Kids these days!

"Fine. Let me know when she comes. I'm going for rounds"I got up from the chair and grabbed my stethoscope and coat.

I walked through the corridor getting wishes from patients as well as doctors. I just smiled at everyone. My phone rang distracting me and my lips curved into a smile.

"Hello"I speak

"Hey Dr. Jay..so busy that you won't even find time for your fiance?"

"Okay I'm sorry"I said smilingly

"I hate you so much"she said

"Come on Shraddha! I had to attend to an immediate operation. So I couldn't come. I'm sorry"I said

"Marry your stethoscope and spend your life"she said and I laughed.

"You know I can't compromise on work"I said.

"Yeah Yeah..Each life is precious. My duty is my life. Blah Blah Blah"

"You won't get it"I said.

"When are we Meeting?"she asked and I scratched my nape

"No idea"I said

"Ugh I'll kill you. Let's catch up tonight for dinner. Our usual place. Okay baby?"

"Shraddha listen --"

"No more excuses. We are meeting that's it. Okay..have to go now. Love you so much baby. Muaah"she hanged the call before I could speak. I smiled and dropped the phone in my pocket.

Bang!

I just collided with someone. When did I become a dream boy?

"I'm sorry"a female voice apologized , picking her bag from the ground.

"It's okay it's my fault. I'm sorry"I said and she raised her head to look at me.

"Dr. Vennela?"I asked as I remember her face from the bio.

"Yeah do you know me?"she asked.

"Well punctuality is something which I always admire in a person but sadly you don't have that"I said and her face turned into a frown. Then it changed to shock.

"Um Dr. Jay?"she asked and I smiled.

"Welcome to GRB HOSPITALS"I said

*****

Precap : "Amma..Vibha is pregnant"I said and I saw her collapsing into the floor.

Hey! Hope you guys liked the second chapter ❤️

Thank U ❤️