Merideth's Request

MISS L: Hi there! How is your day? I hope you're doing fine and keeping yourself healthy. Anyway, you can skip this part if you want.

MERIDETH: WHAT!? NO! DON'T SKIP!

MISS L: Shut it Merideth! Patapusin mo muna ko, pwede?

MERIDETH: But you're telling them to skip this special appearance of mine!

MISS L: I'm just giving them a choice, hindi katulad mo na paulit-ulit nangungulit sa akin, alam mo namang busy ako eh.

MERIDETH: How can you be busy? You don't have a jowa naman?

MISS L: Aba't... Gusto mo pa bang ituloy 'tong pakulo mo o hindi na? Madali naman akong kausap eh *smirk*

MERIDETH: Of course, want ko. Duh! Minsan mo na nga lang ako pagbigyan eh.

MISS L: Paanong hindi kita pagbibigyan kung minu-minuto mo ba naman akong kulitin.

MERIDETH: Kailangan talagang i-announce mo to everybody? Geez, author I'll say sorry na okay? But please introduce me na ng very great!

MISS L: Kung hindi ka kasi sumabat kanina eh 'di sana natapos na 'tong pakulo mo -.- So yun nga guys, kung may natira pa sa inyo dyan. Merideth is here to make an announcement daw, na according to her ay "very crucial information" that she needs to relay to all of you. Pagbigyan niya na nang manahimik na ng tuluyan. Merideth dear, you may proceed with your oh so important announcement.

MERIDETH: Hi again everyone! Merideth De Ville here, your one and only Queen! Don't dare to make angal 'cause it's the katotohanan. I am here to talk about something very crucial for you to understand and know about me, your beautiful Queen. This very crucial information I want to share to you ay about sa certain rules that you should know when you are around me, ok?! Good.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, an important note to take is to MOVE OUT OF MY WAY! Don't make harang-harang of the daan, understood? Don't make gaya of that nerd na hinarangan na nga ako, binuhusan pa

FIRST AND FOREMOST, an important note to take is to MOVE OUT OF MY WAY! Don't make harang-harang of the daan, understood? Don't make gaya of that nerd na hinarangan na nga ako, binuhusan pa. ARGH! THE NERVE!

NUMBER 2 is to NOT talk back, which again, nagawa nung nerd na newbie! It boils the blood inside me! One of these days I'll surely teach her a lesson *smirk* SO be grateful I am talking to you.

LASTLY BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST! Since I am your QUEEN, of course, you are to make follow me at all time! No exception! Whatever I say you do, you should do so, which baliks us to my second rule na NO TALKING BACK! Kasi nga I AM YOUR QUEEN, DUH!

That would be all slapsoils, you may go now ^__^

MISS L: Ok na ba?

MERIDETH: Very much! Thank you ^__^

MISS L: OK na daw siya guys, such a waste of your time 'di ba? Thank you sa pagpaparaya niyo sa echoserang frog natin na kokak ng kokak! HAVE A GOOD DAY! 

~~~Photo edited in PicsArt~~~