Chapter 18 Undeify

Undeify: to deprive of the nature of a god

In which Evolet will never let Bam truly become the god that FUG seeks as long as she's alive.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Sinking into the lukewarm water, Yihwa let out a pleased sigh as she felt the fatigue from the test melting away. Temporarily closing her eyes and relaxing. She relished in the silence, being the only one in the large bath. The sound of footsteps could be heard and Yihwa opened her eyes to catch a glimpse of the new presence.

She hadn’t meant to blush, but her face was flushed in hues of red anyway as she involuntarily stared at Evolet who just walked in clad in only a towel and hair secured in a bun. Evolet took notice of her quickly, offering a polite smile and a greeting before she proceeded to wash herself before relaxing in the bath not too far away from YIhwa herself. Yihwa found herself couldn't help but stare at Evolet who was slightly dozing off, clearly enjoying the relaxing occasion. Her eyes were trailing all over Evolet, admiring the girl with a slight blush still apparent on YIhwa’s face. Of course, her stare didn't go unnoticed soon enough.

"Uhm… Are you okay, Yeon-san? You seem to be overheating a little."

Evolet had no hidden intention when she asked the question, simply worried for the raven haired girl. Leaning in to check her temperature. Though that just made things worse for Yeon who tried to sink farther out of mortification. Her blush intensified, stutters accompanying her words as she spoke up.

“It-s… nothing. I just thought that you had a very good figure build...”

“I think that Yeon-san is more beautiful though.” Evolet said sincerely, a kind gaze accompanying the sentence that made Yihwa’s face steam as it heated up and dyed in red. Already in the process of drowning herself, Yihwa let out a huff that just came out as bubbles since her face was already half submerged in the water.

Evolet backed down after that, sitting considerably closer to Yihwa now. Yihwa glanced at Evolet discreetly again, thinking that what she said wasn’t exactly untrue. While she does believe that she also had an exceptional figure and looks, she would admit that Evolet was just as attractive or more than her. She was just watching Evolet, blowing bubbles in the water as she did.

“Uhm… Would you like me to wash your hair, Yeon-san?”

The offer was quite sudden, but Yihwa accepted anyway. Soon enough, she decided that she made the right decision as Evolet massaged her scalp with care and she was already dozing off from the action. Although she can’t help but think how could such a person be affiliated with FUG. Personality wise, Yihwa didn’t notice anything off for now. Though that kind of power was to be expected of FUG. What kind of relation does she have with Viole? They’d have to be close to be partners right?

Yvette, if you don’t mind me asking… What kind of person is Viole?”

Evolet hummed softly, fingers not stopping their movements as she questioned Yihwa back. "What kind of person do you think he is, Yeon-san?"

The question got her thinking for a moment. Face scrunching up as she tried to make out his personality from what she had seen earlier. The unpleasant memory soured her expression and the next thing she knew, words were out her lips before she could stop them. "He looks like a jerk."

Immediately noticing her mistake, Yihwa froze up and awaited Evolet's response. She tensed up, expecting a bad reaction coming from the girl. Evolet bursted out in laughter hearing it, trying to suppress the giggles miserably. She managed to do so eventually, a soft grin on her expression.