"Hi, Fuego," we hear random girls greet him.

"Looking hot, babe."

A lot of girls greet him. If only Joaquin is here, he would be cursing at Fuego for earning a lot of attention from women easily.

"You're too–"

"Damn it, Fuego. They're already dead," I grunt and glare back at him.

He shuts his mouth and walks silently. I run my fingers through my blond hair.

"Best-seller, Felix," Fuego says to the man with tattoos and while tapping the counter.

"Long time no see, Fuego," Felix greets him.

Fuego nods at him.

"You're sweating, bro. Chased someone? What now?"

"Yep," he nods. "Rule number 1," Fuego simply answers.

Felix already understands what he said and clicks his tongue.

"It's very tempting, ey? It's been almost two hundred years since I tasted that addicting flavor for the last time," he says while preparing our drinks. "That Prince is the reason. He shouldn't–"

Fuego looks at Felix with cold eyes as I slam the counter and stare at him. Purposely, I change my blue eyes and show him my mismatched ones. His black eyes widen in horror.

"Y-young master," Felix says in a terrified voice. "Since w-when did you come back? " he stammers.

"A week ago," I say with a low grumble. "Add some mix of pig and cow on mine. I want it fresh."

"S-sure, Sir," he says. "Nice disguise."

"Thank you. Once the citizens here know my disguise I'm gonna hunt you down," I slowly nod, still eyeing him with my mismatched gaze. "What this to be your bar's last day?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry. Is there anything else you want? It's on the house, tonight," Felix whispers.

"Really?" I slowly ask and raise my brow.

Felix nods.

"A bottle of wine."

"Sure," he says with a bright smile.

"For everyone," I add before taking a sip of my drink.

"Pardon," Felix says and looks around his crowded bar.