Rewarded

It's been a long exhausting day. Kay brush out her hair in front of the mirror. She inhale deeply and walk out. Her long dress hanging loose. She enter the bedroom and smile softly at the view of Arnold. What immediately spoiled her mood was when he took a deep snore in. Her smile drops. She role her eyes knowing she won't get much sleep in for the night. With a groan, she climbs in the bed and look at Arnold. He's laying on his back, hands above his head and blanket only covering from his waist down. Kay pull all the blankets to her and start to take her dress off. Perhaps if he wakes up, he'll admire her body under the blankets and give her a chance to sleep. Well, she's much more comfortable sleeping naked. Especially since the dress always turns and twist with the sheets and that's exhausting.
Kay throw her dress down and lay with the blankets over her shoulders to cover her half naked body. Arnold's snoring just gets louder and louder by the second. Kay kick him hoping it'll wake him, but he's dead as a rock.
"I want to get divorced," she whisper hoping it'll wake him, but nothing seems to wake him. "I want to ride you so hard you won't get an erection for a whole year."
Her hopes goes up when he pull in his breath and stopped snoring. She smile softly at her success and turn her back to him. She cover her face angrily trying to fall asleep to his snoring.

After a while, Arnold woke up happy to feel his wife sleeping next to him. He look at her sleeping face and smiles softly. The blankets is pulled up over her shoulders to keep her warm. He decide to let her sleep and stand up quietly. It's already way pass midnight. He walk down to the living room and switch on the television. He put it on mute watching golf. When he nearly fell asleep, he switch off the television and went up to his room. He open his bedroom door and froze in his feet. Kay is laying on her black, blankets halfway down her legs. Her breasts screaming for his touch. Her warm body talking to his. She's wearing white panties that shows every beautiful art on her body. Arnold walk to her side admiring her beauty. He climb on the bed and touch her cheek softly. He start to kiss her shoulders planting wet kisses all the way to her chest. Kay woke up with his admiring hands and mouth on her body. She keep her eyes close and inhale deeply. Arnold climb between her legs and start to suck on her breasts. His warm hands touching her other breast. Her skin is cold and full of goosebumps. He kiss under the form of her breasts and down her ribs. Kay open her eyes and look at Arnold that didn't even look at her. He kiss down over her stomach making her muscles jump. He kiss down over her lower abdomen biting softly on her panties.
"Oh Arnie," she whispers softly. He look up at her and move forward kissing her lips. She kiss him back and fold her arms around his neck. Arnold run his hand down into her panties. Her slide his middle finger over her clit making her jerk. She's soaking wet.
Arnold kiss down her neck all the way back to his playground. He take her underwear off and blow warm wind softly unto her wetness. Kay bite her lip thinking of an excuse to stop him sibce she's not comfortable doing this, but her body is screaming for her to just be in the moment. Arnold lick over her juicy entrance, all the way over her clit. Kay close her eyes with a little moan and run her hand over his head.
Arnold love the effect it had on her and think of many ways to tease and please her.
He put his middle vinger into her vagina and pull it out again just to get more of her juices. He love the smell and the taste of her liquid. He kiss the bridge of her clit pushing his finger back into her vagina. He open his mouth on her lip and move his tongue around on her clit. Kay gasp and let her eyes grow round. Arnold make his lips stiff and start to make out with her clit area. He bite and suck on her lips and on her little clitoris. He let his finger search around inside her for a sensitive spot. When he body shook, he knew he found on. He focuses om the spot and continue to give her oral sex. Her moaning increases and her pelvis is unable to lay still. She can feel her body getting warm. Her muscles pulls together tighter. Her mouth grows round and her hands grab the sheets. Arnold can feel her getting near. He add another finger and move faster. Kay grab his back holding tight unto his clothes.
"Ha," she moans shakily. Her whole body explodes and goes numb under her orgasm. Arnold pull away slowly and move up to kiss her mouth. He throat feels dry, her head is spinning and her ears are hissing.
"That's a reward from me to you for keeping up with my snoring," he smile on top of her. She bite her lip and touch his cheek.
"Baby, if that will be the reward, I'd like you to snore more often," she whisper. He smile softly at her and kiss her one last time before traveling down her body again. He suck up her juices and kiss over her thighs. She turn around and lay on her stomach. He run his hands over her legs and kiss her butt cheeks.
"Enjoy yourself too," she whisper softly and smile to herself. He undress himself and lay on her just holding her tight.
"I love you," he whisper.
"I love you too," she smile back at him. He open her legs and slide his cock down her back. She bite her bite feeling him slide his cock over her butt cheeks and between them. He push his penis into her vagina from behind. Her hands turns into fists. Arnold wrap his hands around her fists slowly moving back and forth. Kay love the movement so much. Arnold put their hands at the head of the mattress for more grip starting to slam harder and deeper into her. Kay bury her face in the pillow crying from all the pleasure.
"Faster baby," she moan. He obey and move faster. The sounds of their skin clapping, their breathing and moaning fills the room. The ved hitting against the wall is the least of their worries. "Ah! Yes!"
Arnold bury his face in his shoulder moving slower and deeper. Kay grab the sheet and start to shake under her second orgasm. Arnold close his eyes tight with his last movement forward filling her up with his liquids. He lay still resting his body on hers. Kay rest her face on one cheek and smile softly. Arnold slowly gets off her and lay down next to her. Kay cuddles up in his arms and kiss his lips.