Dancing in the hot tub

Some details they left out with.

Special thanks to a great friend who suggested these.

Thanks for the comments and votes. Hope you enjoy this one.

###

As he pulls her closer, he can hear her breath pull in above the music. Their eyes fight against each others. Jane run her hand up against his chest to his face. Her world is turning and she can feel herself about to take a risk she'll eventually end up regretting. They're both drunk and whatever lays ahead, the chances that they won't share something deep is small. Jake smiles seductively and just stare into her soul. She giggles softly and pull out turning her back to him and putting his arm around her. He grabs her around her body and slow down.
"Wanna go up?" he asks softly in her hear. She can feel herself turning ice cold. He waits for her answer.
"What for?" she asks in a giggle and turn around to him. She presses her legs together to ease the ticklish feeling in her underwear. "I'm having so much fun now."
"We can talk privately," he smiles rubs her back. "It'll be fun. I promise."
"Alright then, let's go up and talk," she giggles softly and escapes his arms. He follows her to the bar. She grabs her purse and looks at Jake that puts money down to play for their drink. Her heart is beating fast. She knows exactly what he wants, because she wants it as well. Her fingers starts to play with his. They began to walk towards the elevator. Once it goes open, they're the only ones to go into it.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asks and pulls her lips in. Jake takes the hair out of her neck and move closer. She shakes when his breath meets her skin.

"This," he replies and kiss the muscle in her neck. She pulls her breath in and close her eyes. "And this." He kisses her colar bone and let down her shirt a little. "And this." he kiss the soft skin on her breast.

Jane licks off her lips and look at him that looks at her again.

"I missed you so much Janey," he whispers and cups her cheek to kiss her. She starts to panic and slips past him when the doors goes open.

"Shut up and show me where your room is," she winks at him and starts to walk to the hall. Jake catches up with within a few seconds then shows her to his room. She enters and looks around gasping.

"Oh, so this is the type of life you're living," she teases and look around in the suite. "Just a shame you're sharing it with a five year old."

"Right," he chuckles awkwardly and take his jacket off. Jane puts her purse on the cupboard and wipe her sweaty palms against her dress.

"So, where would you like to start?" she ask and approach him slowly. He takes a seat on the bed and removes his watch keeping a close eye on her.

"How about at how much I miss you and your sweet body?" he smiles. Jane stops in front of him and look down feeling her face heating up. "Janey, look at me."

She looks at him and immediately starts to turn sad. He shakes his head and grab her sides. Jane straddles him and puts her arms around his neck. He starts to touch her everywhere around her body. Her watery eyes meet his. She cups his cheeks and press her lips against his. They starts to make out. Jane pushes her body against his rubbing herself around on his crotch. Jake presses his fingers into her thighs before spinning them around. He takes her underwear off and starts to undress himself down from he waist. Jane lays back on the bed nervously. He rest his body between her legs and kiss her neck. He takes his hand down and push his finger into her vagina. Jane moans softly and kiss her lips again. He rubs his finger softly on her clit before pushing his penis into her vagina. Jane grab his back lifting her body.

"Stop," she begs softly. He stops and looks at her. "Jake, it's been too long. I haven't had sex in a long time."

"Hey, it's okay," he smiles and pull the little bit he was in her out. He goes down all the way and as he comes back up, he puts her legs over his shoulders. Jane gives him an odd look. "Let's try something different."

"Uh...okay," she nods. He looks down and push his penis into her vagina. She pulls in her breath with a moan. He press his mouth on hers forcing himself in her. Jane grabs the blanket under her and moan in his mouth. When he was completely in her, he looks at her. She kiss him softly. He starts to move his pelvis back and forth. Jane throws her head back starts to moan. Jake lift his body. He legs goes down his waist. Jake holds her hips pumping in and out of her. Jane grabs his butt pushing his nails into his skin. The bed cracking with every move the make and the room filled with breathing, moaning and their skin clapping against each other.

"Oh why?" Jane moans sitting in front of the toilet throwing up. Jake sits in the bathroom on the side enjoying every second of their regrets.

"Come on Janey, it's not that bad," he says. She glares at him as if she can kill him within the next two seconds. "I don't regret sleeping with you after ten years. I know we were drunk when we had sex, but I clearly remember just loving you and making love to the woman I married that I wasn't allowed to love for ten years."

"You brought that on yourself, Adler," she says and stands up. She goes to the sink. She rinses out her mouth and stare a while at the running water. Jake stands up and goes behind her putting his arms around her body.

"I'll sleep with you again and again and again and never regret it," he whispers in her neck and close the tap. "Let's take a bath together and then talk this through."

"No more talking," she says giving him a serious look. "I'll get the tub water ready. My purse is in your room. Go get my clothes please."

He nods and kiss the back of her neck before he leaves. Jane starts to pour water into the tub removing her clothes one by one. Very soon she was in the bath. Jake came back and stopped in the door to admire her beauty. She glances at him and look around. The foam on the water is covering her naked body. Jake starts to strip down his clothes. Jane sits up straight and look around awkwardly. Should she get out?
Jake gets in the bath and take her into his arms. Jane cuddles up with him and rest her head on his chest closing her eyes for a split second. Jake kisses her forehead and just spend this special time in her arms.

"Jake, can we just keep this quiet? For your wife's sake and for the children," she whispers.

"Oh shit, I forgot I had another wife," he mutters. Jane looks at him and starts to laugh. He smiles and touch her cheek. She takes his hand and climbs up straddling him. He rubs his hands along her sides and kiss her softly. She kisses him back and take her hand down. She slips his penis into her and slowly starts riding him. Jake starts to breathe fast loving how her body moves. Jane grab the side of the tub moaning. Jake moves his pelvis under her as well feeling the magic they exchange.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cries out and throw her hair back. Jake grabs her butt indicating for her to move faster. He turns them around and start pumping in her. Jane throws her legs out the tub holding him tight around his neck. Her body pushes up as her orgasms takes over. Jake pushes deep into her making her body push up. He can feel himself finishing off inside her. They both grow weak and just stay in their position. She loves feeling herself full of him and he loves the warm protection of her vagina around his penis.