Free

Continues from previous part 'Stuck'

It's early morning and we're tangled up in the blankets. Don look at my sleepy face and smile softly. Well, I know he's staring at me. Which is what woke me.
"Hmmm," I moan and rub my face against his chest looking at him with sleepy eyes. "What are you looking at?"
"You," he reply and touch my face. I give a fright when I heard a noise. "Ignore it. It's probably the neighbors or someone in the hallway."
"Okay," I nod and lay down next him. I sure as hell hope this noise comes from somewhere else. I have a million plans lined up for this tiger. "Oh my gosh, that was the best sleep I had in a looooooong time pumpkin."
"You're sexy babe," he whisper and run his hand over my thigh under my dress to my breast. He press my breast hungrily then let his finger rub over my hard nipple. "I want to eat you out like a five year old feasting on a slice of watermelon."

"Oh shit," I breathe nervously and put my hand on his crotch. Oh shit, he didn't sleep with pants, only his underwear and he has a fucking erection! Yes, I love his gun. "Now I just want to fuck you more."
"I want you to scream my name into next year," he start to talk dirty with me and move closer to me. I throw my leg around his waist. Debbie is warm, wet and hungry for his big swollen Donnie. His erection is so big and... I start to rub my front against the tip of his erection. It's even starting to feel better. My panties are soaked and his weapon is driving my crazy. That tingly sensation exploding against my body.
"Fuck me like a sewing machine stabbing the living hell out of a virgin clothe," I talk back to him. He pull me under him and pull down my underwear. He bite softly on my neck and start to play with his penis around on my clit. My heart is racing. I love every bit of it. He put the tip of his penis in my entrance then pull out again. Repeating that has me gone nuts. With a death stare he surrender and when I thought he'll just offer the tip again, he threw his wholw penis right up into my vagine. I gasp and push my fingers into his back. "Easy wild tiger, you'll rip me open half alive."
"I'm going to ride you like we're made out of steal," he say and start moving his body. The way he's moving is triggering nearly every fucking nerve! He moves his body and then pushes his pelvis area forward. My eyes turn into my skull by those glorious moves.
"Faster," I moan and grab his back. He obeys and goes faster. He's doing it so different and... "Oh my..."
"You can let go babe," he moan in my neck pumping deep and fast into me. I feel like singing and screming at the top of my lungs. He's a fucking sex machine. My muscles pull together. I can feel everything screaming in my body. Till last, I let out a cry as he pushes forward shakily pinning me down on the mattress. Everything in my body is beating. We're covered in sweat by this crazy little ride.
"Oh my gosh, we had sex in our son's apartment," I moan under him and look at the door that flew open.
"Oh my gosh!" Henry shout and immediately look away. "One night and you can't keep you pants up! What the fuck? Thank goodness it's not my bed."
I push Don off and immediately put on my underwear looking awkwardly at Henry.
"Henry, we can explain," I try to stop him and get off the bed, but my foot somehow, caught in the sheets caused me to fall face down to the ground. "Oh fuck!"
"We made peace," Don fill in and stand up with the sheets around his body. "I just...we began flirting of course, I met Debbie and now I was just...having an intimate conversation with her."
"Who's Debbie?" Henry ask confused. I stand up and put my hand out to Don.
"Shut up," I tell him and look awkwardly at Henry. "Debbie is...uhhh...she's..."
"Your mother's vagina," Don fill it. I grab a pillow and throw it at him.
"Oh gosh I hate you," I shake my head glaring at him. "I hate you so much right now."
"I just told our son who Debbie is," Don say and pull up his shoulders.
"I will kill you."
"That's exactly what your mother aaid to me last night," Don say to Henry. I jump over the bed and run to him jumping on him. He grab me behind my head and start to kiss me. I fall right under his spell and kiss him back.
"Don't tell anyone about you Debbie," I say to him and grab his hair kissing him.
"Oh shit, I think Debbie has possessed your mother," Don say over my shoulder when I began nibbling on his neck. "Out! Quickly! Save yourself."
"No!" Henry shout getting our attention. "Get off him now! No more fucking in my apartment. I'll call a family meeting when you two can learn how to behave. Now go home and clean yourselves."
I climb off Don and hit his chest softly.
"Bad boy," I say with a glare and send him a wink walking out.
"Oh I'm definitely hitting that ass," he say and follow me out. I laugh like a silly school girl and walk out. Well, whatever happens next, I hope it'll work out this time.