Not so complicated

It's been a busy day for Jane. She has to cater to a wedding again. Harley and Lauren are on their honeymoon already so they're not expected for the next two weeks. Jane undoes her hair in her kitchen looking at Adam that sat there. She just isn't in the mood to do anything.
"So, your birthday is lying ahead," he smiles at her. She nods her head slowly and takes a deep breath. "What's the matter?"
"I'm just tired," she replies and looks down. "It's been a long day and..."
She stops speaking and grab her stomach.
"Jane?" he stands up and touches her arm. She pulls away from him and takes a deep breath in.
"My stomach is soar," she say and grab unto the table. "Ow! Make it stop, please."
"I'll call the doctor," Adam say and take his phone out. Jane shake her head and look down terrified. It feels like something is trying to push out of her vagina.
A knock on the door got their attention. Adam open it and look surprised at Jake. He look sadly at them jumping to conclusions immediately.
"Jake," Adam greet him. "I don't think now is the right time."
"Oh my gosh!" Jane starts screaming. Jake run pass Adam to her and grab her around the body. "Take me to my room quickly. I think I'm... Oh fuck this hurts."
Jake pick her up and start carrying her to her bedroom. Adam dial the emergency number quickly to join them soon.
"Close the door, Jake," she say to him and grab her pyjama dress from the floor. "Now, turn away for me."
With all respect, he turn his back to her. She quickly get out of her clothes and put the long pyjama dress on. She rest back and close her eyes taking a deep breath. Jake look worried at her that looked at him. There's blood on her bed where she's laying.
"Shit, Janey," he run to her and grab her hand confused. She look down breathing in and out. "What's happening."
"Something is in me," she say and look at Adam that came running in.
"The ambulance is on it's way," he say and grab his mouth. "Why is there blood on your bed? Is it your period."
"No!" she reply and start to scream. Jake touch her stomach to comfort her. "Don't look!"
Adam go on the other side of the bed and grab her hand.
"One. Two. Three," Jane counts then pushes with a scream. Her forehead gets sweaty and her body shakes as the things leaves her body. Adam run out when he heard sirens. Jake watch her sit up straight and pull up the dress. A baby covered in blood laying between her legs starting to cry. Jake goes numb falling straight to the ground. Jane role her eyes and pick the baby up in her arms. She grab the blanket by her feet and cover it up looking at the paramedics that came running in.

Still in shock, Jake stand outside the hospital room next to Adam. The two men finally look at each other.
"So, you and Jane," Jake nod impressed. Adam shake his head confused.
"We're just friends, Jake," he say and fold his arms. "I'm working for her, remember? So nothing will ever happen between us, especially not since she found herself being in love with you."
"What?" Jake ask horrified.
"Yes, Jake. Jane is still in love with you. That's why things will never work out between us. Now don't make it awkward," Adam say and look at the doctor that came out.
"Who's the father?" he ask. Jake and Adam look at each other then back at him shrugging their shoulders.
"Is Jane okay?" Pete ask running towards them. The doctor's eyes goes wide open.
"This is like Mamma Mia," he say nearly fainting. Pete give him an odd look. "I'll be right back."
The doctor goes in to ask Jane. Jake look down sadly about to walk away.
"Jacob Adler?"
He stop and look at the doctor. The doctor give him an awkward smile.
"She wants you," Adam say and touch his shoulder. Jake awkwardly enter the room and walk up to Jane that laid there with the newborn baby in her arms.
"I didn't know you were pregnant," Jake say to her and take a seat. She smiles up at him and sit up straight.
"I didn't know either," she reply and kiss the baby's head. "She came a little early. Seven months, but she's healthy and very beautiful."
"It's a girl," Jake nod impressed.
"Go to daddy," Jane say and give the baby to him. He nervously take it and shot her a shock look.
"Wait, I'm the dad?" he ask. She nod with a sweet smile. He laugh with tears in his eyes and look down at the angel face. "What's her name gonna be?"
"Jacqueline Adler," Jane smile at him. He nod and kiss the baby. "She's so perfect."
"Yeah," he agree. He give the baby back to her and stand up. "I have to call the kids and tell them."
"Okay," Jane nod at him. He run out quickly and take out his phone.

Both Jane and Jake is madly in love with the new girl. It's nearly been eight months and Jacqueline is a healthy baby. Jake put a new pack of diapers on the table and look at Jane that sat in the living room nursing the baby. A smile climb up to his lips. He walk in getting her eyes to meet his.
"Can I sleep over again?" he ask and take a seat next to her. "For the baby then you won't have another sleepless night."
"Sure Jakey," she wink at him. He send her a smile and sit closer to look down at the baby. "Are you looking at the baby or at my breast?"
"Both," he reply. She shake her head with a giggle and as soon as Jacqueline fell asleep, she covered her breast and stand up with the baby. Jake also stand up and follow her up to the baby room. After a while, he went to the guestroom and got ready for bed. Jane took a long while to work through what she wants from Jake. She knows that there's something more to them than just being perfect parents.
Jake stare at the ceiling and smiles to himself. He gave a scare when Jane ran in and jumped up on him straddling him.
"Are you tired?" she ask with a giggle.
"Not really," he chuckle. She giggle and start to tickle him. He tickles her back and turn then around pinning her down against the bed.
"Jake," she laugh when he took his hand down and tickle her. He stop and look at her. He's so close to kiss her. So close. Her smile warms up his heart. She raises an eyebrow at him and touch his cheek.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" she ask softly. He smiles surprised at her and kiss her lips softly. She kiss him back and fold her arms around him. The taste of her sweet lips sends shivers down his body. She can feel his erection pressing against her between her legs. "Ow."
She pulls her face back and look down.
"I'm sorry," Jake immediately apologizes and stops pressing his erection against her.
"Jake, am I still beautiful enough for you?" she asks and touch his face.
"You are more than just beautiful," he whispers and kisses her neck. "You're sexy, smart and talented."
She smiles softly and put her hands above her head. Jake takes it as an indication and take his hand down touching softly on her clit. She bites her lip and just look at his face. They both stop when the baby began crying. Jane sighs and put her hand on her face.
"I'll take that," Jake whispers and stand up leaving. Jane stands up as well watching him leave. She scans the empty room and folds her arms. Her heart is beating fast. She knows that this is something she has to explain to her children, but she's so in love with this moment.
When he took too long, Jane really couldn't handle herself. She needed him to fulfill her needs. She went to the baby's room to look for him. Just as he exits the baby room, she grabs him around the neck kissing him. He looks horrified at her and pushes her up against the wall. Jane gasps and starts to take his clothes off him. Jake turns her around and put her against the little table. He take his swollen cock out and play it on her entrance.
"Fuck Jake," she mutters frustrated. She pushes him away and turn around looking at her. She takes her underwear off and grab his hair kissing him. Jake picks up her one legs and push her up against the wall. She pushes her nails in his back feeling him slip his penis into her. She gasps and wrap her legs around his waist. He moves his lower body hard and deep on her. Jane's moaning made him carry her to the bedroom and close the door before they wake the baby. He throws her down on the bed and grab her hips. Jake grabs her drawre and take out a little vibrator. He puts it on his finger, switch it on and grab Jane turning her around. She stands on her knees in horror. He pushes his penis into her vagina and take his hand to her front. She moans softly as he hits hard in her while pleasuring her in the front. Jane grabs the blankets rocking her body along. She take her one hand down to his between her legs to help him move faster. She can feel herself warming up with pleasure. He moves faster and pushes his fingers into her sides.
"Jake," she moans and pulls her breath in. Jake can feel her muscles going tighter. He shoots of inside her shaking. Jane falls weakly to her stomach and switch off the vibrator on his hand. She slips it off his finger moving her pelvis around to feel his naked warm skin on her wet area. Jake kisses her shoulder and move his hand up and down enjoying how comfortable she is all of a sudden to share this with him.

***
I hope this one didn't suck so much