Complicated reasons

Meeting the crew is going to be a thing now. Well, Nancy Meyers is a nice person. She worked with Diane Keaton in Something's got to give in 2003, now she's working witb Meryl, Steve and Alec.

"Streep!"
Meryl look around her then at Alec that came her way with that typical playboy smile on his face. Meryl bite on her bottom lip and fold her arms.
"Wait up. I need to talk to you."

"Yes?" she ask and raise an eyebrow.

"I'm so happy we finally get to work together," he laugh softly and start to walk with her off set to thw back. "Haven't this been a dream?"

"Yep," Meryl nod and look at Roy. He take the clip from her hair and help her shake her hair loose.

"I think this Jane-character is having a big influence on you," Alec says and chuckles. Meryl give him an odd look and fold her arms.

"Why are you saying that?" she ask and fold her arms.

"Did I do or say something?" Alec ask with a strange look on his face. Meryl give him a little smile and shake her head.

"I'm sorry, I just...it's been a rough week," she say and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Okay," he nod with an odd look on his face. She look down pulling her lips in.
For a second her thought he could see right through her, but when she turned her back to him, he knew there was something more.

"Are you okay Meryl?" Roy ask and touch her arm. She nod and look behind her at Alec that walked away then at Roy again. "You don't look okay?"

"Me and Henry had a fight," she sighed and shake her head. "It's all a misunderstanding. Someone told Mamie I'm getting together with someone. Turns out they saw someone else that looks exactly like me with someone else and thought it's me."

"Honey, you've been single for long enough now to realize it's okay to move on even if it was a misunderstanding, you've been feeling down this whole week. I know it's got more to do than this," Roy give her a serious look. Well, he knows her so well, it's easy to tell what mood she's in. "Talk to me."

"Maybe another time," she touch his chest and kiss his cheek pulling away. Without looking at him, she grab her bag and walk out. Well, the driver is waiting outside.

Once she arrived at the hotel, Meryl got into a warm shower just to cool down. After that, she got dressed in a silk white pyjama dress. She threw herself down on the bed and took her phone going directly to her son's number. She dial it and bring the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Henry answers the phone. Meryl stay quiet for a while trying to think of how to talk to him. "Mom? You there?"

"We need to talk," Meryl immediately say and sit up straight. "Sorry about what I said. I just... It got me, okay?"

"Mom, no worries, okay? We all say stuff sometimes when we're in a mood or a situation triggers us," Henry spoke over the phone. Meryl bite her lip and sit forward wiping a rolling tear off her cheek. "Mom? You sound unhappy."

"I'm very unhappy," Meryl agree and look up when she heard a knock on her door. "I feel lonely, Henry."

"Then see someone," Henry reply. Meryl give a heavy sighed when the knock repeated.

"Someone's at my bedroom door. Probably Rita or one of the women," Meryl say and stand up from the bed. "I'll call you tomorrow. Love you my boy."

"Love you too mom," Henry reply and hang up. Meryl put her phone down on the cupboard and open the door. Alec show her a box chocolates, a bottle wine and a cd he's biting unto since his hands are full.