No more Prada

It's the usual business meetings laying ahead. Of course, Andrea was Miranda's first choice as PA to go along with her, but she can't trust Emily with her girls after she accidentally lost them on a train one time when their babysitter wasn't available. Now the babysitter is sick and Andrea is the only one that Miranda trusts even if she doesn't show it. Emily is thrilled to go with Miranda, but knows she's still not Miranda's first choice.

"Keep me updated on the girls," Miranda says and puts on her glasses And turn around to leave.

"Miranda," Andrea calls her softly with a concerning voice. Miranda looks at her and raises an eyebrow. It's clear that Andrea is scared of letting her leave alone. "Let me know when you've arrived safely."

"Sure," she replies and scans the girl with her eyes. "And Andrea, don't forget to make sure all the air conditioners is off."

Andrea nods with a childlike smile and watch her leave. She folds her arms and lean against the door frame.

Andrea kept looking at the time and her phone while playing board games with the twins. Cassidy looks at her and give her the dice.

"If you don't concentrate on the game, we might just cheat," she giggles. Andrea looks horrified at them and laugh nervously. "Everyone crushes over mom, but you are worried, concerned almost."

"It's like you like her," Caroline adds and smiles as her. "We know what it is to like your own gender."

"The LGBT movement was part of our school projects that Emily had to do for us," Cassidy says. Andrea sits shocked there no idea what to say. "So, what are you? You can't be a lesbian if you dated that guy, right? So are you bisexual?"

"Cassidy, you can't just ask her that?" Caroline says and nudges her shoulder.

"It doesn't matter, I work for your mom. That's all," she giggles awkwardly.

"Mom googles you sometimes," Caroline adds. Andrea drops the dice and sits forward. "She's over paying you to be her assistant because you're the only one who can do the job right. She wanred to see you achieve your dreams by becoming a publishes, but not so far away from her."

"I really don't understand," Andrea giggles awkwardly and look at the dice moving her cat figure four blocks on the monopoly board. "Right, who am I paying?"

"Me!" Cassidy does a little dance. "M250!"

"Oh shit, I think I just declared bankruptcy," Andrea gasps. The girls laughs. She grabs her phone when it rang. "Miranda?"

"I arrived at my hotel room," is the first thing she says. "It looks very secure and comfortable. How are you girls keeping up?"

"Wait, I'll put you on loud speaker," Andrea says and put her phone on loud speaker on the table. "We're playing monopoly."

"Andrea just lost against us," Cassidy giggles to the phone.

Miranda is pacing her room. She smiles at knowing her girls gets along so well with Andrea. Perhaps they did it on purpose for Emily not to look after them.

"Oh she went bankrupt within half ab hour," Caroline adds.

"They cheated," Andrea tries to defend herself.

"Because she was thinking about you," Cassidy laughs. Miranda looks horrified at the phone and pull in her breath.

"I was worried," Andrea again tries to defend herself. The girls giggle under each other before they become quiet. "Miranda, are you there?"

"Right, so I should probably get going. I want to take a shower before I go to the meeting. I'll be returning in two days, okay?" Miranda says and takes a seat on her bed. She can't understand why this woman would even be thinking of her. "I'll call again tonight before you girls goes to bed."