Here we go again

Donna look at the time around her arm before removing herself from the chair. She simply can't sit still. Her memories are haunting her. Just five months ago she said, 'I do' to the one and only Sam Carmichael, now she feels like she slowly loosing him. Well, she can't blame him. His family is in New York and it's important that he's there for his sons since Loraine just recently passed away in a car accident. It was so sudden. Besides missing Sam, Donna really misses Sophie. Her daughter is still traveling the world and wouldn't be expected within another few days.
"Oh gosh," she grab her stomach and stop in her feet. She can feel the nausea hitting her again. Well, she's been feeling this sick for so long now, but it must be from missing her daughter.
"Ma'am, are you alright?" an older man ask and walk to her. He's wearing a hat, blue shirt and white pair of pants. This reminds her too much of Sam.
"Just a little sick," Donna reply and take a seat on the nearest chair. "I'm very sorry. I'm Donna."
"Fernando," he smile softly at her. She nod softly at him and stand up. "I'm here from Italy."
"Oh Yes, I'm expecting you!" Donna exclaim and stand up. She grab her mouth and run into the public bathrooms. The man give her a strange look and fold his arm.

Donna remove herself from the toilet and go to the mirror looking at her reflection. Only when she looked down she touch her stomach. It's not something new. It's...
"Hey Sheridan!"
She give a fright and turn around looking at Rosie and Tanya that burst through the bathroom door.
"Are the deaf?" Rosie ask and approach her. The two women were just about to do their thing, but Tanya grabbed Rosie's arm pointing to Donna's stomach. "What did you do? Push a watermelon up in your vagina?"
"No," she shake her head and walk to them just giving them a simple hug. "Can we talk later. Senor Cienfuegos is here to see me about the hotel."
"What?" Tanya ask shocked and follow her best friend out. "Donna? You're really going to sell it?"
"I want to go live with Sam!" she yell and turn around looking at him. "I have nothing left for me here. I miss him."
"You've dedicated your whole life to this place and now you want to let it go because you want to be with Sam?" Rosie ask and fold her arms with an angry look on her face.
"Oh for heaven's sake Rosie," Donna grab her face. "This isn't about what I dedicated my life to!"
"Mom?"
Donna grow stiff. She turn around slowly looking at Sophie and Sky that came towards then. Sophie scan her mother with a horrified look on her face.

Sam sit at the table with his hands in his hair. He just wants to be with Donna. What gave him a fright, was when two chairs moved out in front of him.
"So, are you going to talk about it or cry like a little bitch?" his seventeen year old son ask. Sam give him an odd look and sit back in his seat.
"This has to do with that woman," Luke say raising an eyebrow at his father. "Donna, right?"
"Yes," he nod and look down. "Yes, this is about Donna. I miss her."
"Since holiday starts Friday, why don't we go visit her?" Lewis ask raising an eyebrow. Sam nod slowly and rest his hand under his chin. Perhaps it's by time he introduces his sons to her.

A little worried, Donna sit at the table. So many thoughts going through her mind. She look up at Sophie that came in slowly. She take a seat in front of her mother.
"Soph, I'm pregnant," Donna whisper softly and look down sadly. "Sam...Sam is the father."
"That's good news," Sophie nod and start to giggle. "Definitely new and good."
"Yes," Donna nod with tears in her eyes. "I'm afraid Sophie. I'm at a high risk and Sam... Sam is halfway across the ocean. I'm not even sure if we're together anymore."
"W-what do you mean?" Sophie ask getting red in her face.
"I'm going over to go see Sam. I have to face him," Donna nod and fold her arms on the table. She inhale deeply and look down touching her stomach.

Donna left early the next morning without saying a word to anyone. Sophie paste the hotel lobby and look at Fernando that came to her with a sweet smile.
"Coffee senor?" she ask. He nod. Something about his smile seemed very familiar to her. She can't put her finger on whatever is reminding her of someone.

One-shot Meryl Streepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें