No questions asked

Her eyes flutters open. Eleanor take a second to adjust to the bright light around her.
"Mom?" her son's voice enters her ears. She looks at Raymond that sat there. He smiles at her beautiful face and help her sit up. She look at her chest and give an odd look.
"What happened?" she ask and give him an odd look. "We got shot. Raymond, where are we?"
"Our own little heaven," he smile and sit closer to his mother. "We're far away from everyone and everything. No more politician, mom. No more."
Eleanor look at him getting tears in her eyes. He touch her cheek softly.
"I had the chip in my brain removed so that I can finally be who I'm meant to be, mother," he say and take the hair out of her face. "Everyone thinks we're dead. It's best they think so. This will give us a chance to live the life we always wanted."
Eleanor stand up and grab her face starting to cry. Raymond stand up waiting for his mother to react.
"I'm so sorry," Eleanor cry. He walk to her and put his arms around her. He kiss her head softly and smile to himself. He can finally have his mother.

In a pretty long white dress, Eleanor walk on the beach next to her son.
"So, what did you do?" Eleanor ask Raymond. He glance at her and smile proudly.
"When we got shot, it hit the plate in my back I put there for protection. I knew it will happen, but had fake blood and the suite that was invented for you, had a button in the back. It injected you to pass out and for blood to come out your chest," he smile and take his mother's hand in his. She jumps by his touch remembering very well what happened even before the shooting. She began to lust over her own son, kissed him like an old highschool girlfriend, but luckily she drew the line there. They both know how wrong that was.
"Oh Ray, you're so smart," she whisper and hug his arm. He smile proudly and put his arm around his mother.
"Mother, did that kiss ever mean anything to you?" he ask. She look shocked up at him. "You know. When we began making out in the bathroom..."
"Raymond, I'm your mother and I'm sorry it got to you," she say and fold her arms embarrassed. He nod and kiss her front head.

It's late night. Eleanor dries up her hair and look at her son. He's asleep. The blanket laying from under his stomach down and he's bare chest screaming to be touched. She can't be this weak around her son. She mustn't ever! She take a seat next to him and touch his face softly. He look at her and put his hand on hers.
"Goodnight my son," she whisper and kiss him gently on the forehead.
"Goodnight mother," he smile at her. She stand up and go to her bed that stood next to his in the same room. She climbs in and look at Raymond that stared at her. She lay down staring back at him. Her heart is pounding very fast. Even though they're mother and son, she knows that there's more. So much more.

After a walk around on the island through the shops and everything, Eleanor throw herself down on her bed. She look at the ceiling then at Raymond that came in wearing shorts.
"The beach is amazing," he say and hang his towel up. "I took a swim and the water is so beautiful."
"Nice, I just went around," Eleanor say and stand up to her feet. Raymond walk to her and grab her around the waist. She look terrified up at him and pressed her up against the table. "Raymond, what are you doing?"
"Nothing," he reply and starts to kiss her neck. Just as much as she needs to push him away, she can't.
"Raymond, stop. I'm your mother," she whisper with a shiver in her voice. He grab her face and put his lips on hers. She push him away and grab her chest. "Ray..."
"What do I need to do?" he ask desperately. "What should I do to be with you? Don't tell me you're my mother, because I know it. Dammit Eleanor, I fucking love you more than that."
"But you can't," Eleanor whisper and walk closer to him. She touch his face and take a deep breath in. "I'll do you this favour, but don't expect more."
He give her an odd look. She goes down on her knees and pull down his shorts. Just as scared as she is that this will come back at her soon, she wants to give him herself.
"Mother, I..."
"Shhh," she smile up at him and take his penis in her hand. He give her an odd look when she put it in her mouth. He watch her do her thing. She put her hand on his balls and massage it while sucking and licking him.
She take her mouth off him and look at him when he began moaning. She starts to jerk him off. He throw his head back. Within the next few seconds her neck and chest was covered with his semen. He look at his mother in horror. She stand up and run to the bathroom to clean herself. She feels so dirty all of a sudden, but she has to admit that she can finally live out her fantasies even if it's just with her son. Her husband never allowed her to, so now she can.
Raymond walk after his mother. She look at him and back at her chest still cleaning herself.
"I'm sorry," she say and grab her face. "I'm so stupid."
"No," he grab her into his embrace. "I'm sorry. Thanks mother."
She awkwardly hugs him back and pull away when it got too long.
"This can never happen again," she whisper and walk back into the room. Raymond watches her intensely.

After spending a day at the beach, Eleanor came home to dinner. Raymond has made a chicken pie. She take a seat after thanking him. They both starts to eat their dinner glancing up at each other more than a few times.
"I'm so tired," Eleanor giggle and put her knive and fork together on her plate.
"Me too," he chuckle and bite his lip. "Why don't we to the beach tomorrow and we can swim."
"Okay," she nod with a soft smile.

It's late and dark. Eleanor look at Raymond that laid asleep. She feels bad for neglecting him. Perhaps it can't do any harm, right? She gets out of bed and pull down his sheet. She climb over and straddle him. He look at her. She lay on him and touch his cheek. His erection in poking her on the right spot between her legs. He kiss her softly as she starts to rub herself against him. He grab her butt and put his hand in her underwear. She put her face in his neck riding her front against his. He push a finger into her vagina from behind. She shivers and pull his pants down. Even though they're only dry humping, it still has that magic between them. She starts to moan softly moving faster. He move his pelvis under her causing more reaction between them.
In complete pleasure and amazement, Raymond grab his mother's waist to let her move faster on him. He push his pelvis up and let her ride him. Her body shakes under the orgasm. Her juices exploding in her underwear. Raymond gets out from under her and grab her sides going behind her taking off her underwear.
"No, Ray..."
He push his penis into her dripping vagina. She gasp with a moan and grab the sheets.
"St-stop."
He starts hitting his penis deep and hard into her causing her body to shake by his power. He grab her hair and her side hitting the perfect spot in her.
At last they both let out their cry releasing again.
The night has them going completely exhausted. Eleanor lay down worried in her son's arms just staring at his chest.
"Raymond," she look up at him. It's clear he's expecting a speech. His eyes leaves her with many thoughts. "Never mind."
She rest her head again and close her eyes. Raymond smile for himself at his accomplishment and kiss her hair softly.