Falling in love again

Maybe people were meant to part. Only God knows why. After Molly's last encounter with Frank in the train, they went their separate ways again. With all honesty, she's scared of him telling her he's still married and he's afraid of her telling him she and Brian is starting a family. Seeing the picture of her and a baby on her key chain, gave him the idea that she after all started a family.
Molly braid Franja's hair in front of the mirror. Yes, her ten year old daughter.
"What are we doing this year for Christmas?" Franja asks her. Molly smiles at her through the mirror. Her cheeks blossoms with love towards her child.
"I don't know. You say," Molly replies and look at her hair again. Franja thinks for a while and gasps.
"There's Christmas carols singing in town and Santa will be there as well," she swings her legs back and forth in excitement. "Can we go? Please mommy, please!"
"Why not?" She tickles her and kiss lean over to kiss her forehead. She looks a lot like Frank and there's no doubt a out that.

Happily the girl holds unto her mother's hand in the train on their way to town. Molly looks around helplessly remembering so well her last encounter with Frank. She was on the verge of bringing him home and introducing him to Franja who was only a baby at that time. When the train stopped and he answered his phone, she decided to make a run for it since it was his suppose to be wife.
"Mommy, who are you looking for?" Franja asks curiously.
"No one baby," Molly smile nicely at her.

Of course, Frank. Dressed as the usual, he enters the bookstore and take a good look around. Buying gifts for his family? He wish.
After taking what he wants, he left the store only to bump into a girl running into him. Her eyes are soaking wet from crying.
"Hey, what's the matter?" he asks her worriedly.
"My mommy fell," Franja cries desperately. "Please help her."
"Okay, take me to her," he says and starts running after her. She holds tight unto his hand dragging him down to the police station. A bunch of people has gathered around the person that fell. He picks Franja up and push through the crowd gasping in terror when he saw Molly laying there lifelessly. "Molly?"
The paramedics pushes through and go down to her. Franja starts crying hysterically.
"She's got a pulse!" One of the paramedics shout. They put a cast around her neck and lift her up together placing her on the stretcher and carrying her away. Frank runs after her with the little girl on his hip. They put her in the ambulance and rush her to the hospital. Franja looks at Frank that watches them leave.
"It's okay. We'll get to mommy," he says and put her down taking her hand. He reaches out for a taxi failing at first attempt.

Molly's eyes flutters open. She looks around in the hospital room then happily at Franja that sat on the bed by her feet playing with a doll. She doesn't recognize the doll at all.
"Baby?"
"Mom," she gasps and jump her mother. Molly hugs her and kiss her face repeatedly. Frank enters the room with a rose in his hand. A smile forms on his lips seeing her smuggling her daughter. Franja giggles and look at her mother. "What happened mommy? You scared me."
"I'm sorry baby," Molly sighs and touch her cheek. "I don't know what happened."
"It's oky. I met a man and he was nice to bring me," she smiles and show to the door. Molly looks up. Her smile runs away slowly and her eyes goes round. Frank walks closer to them and give her a rose. She takes it and smile awkwardly at him.
"Hi, how are you?" He asks.
"I'm...uhmmm, I'm good thank you," she replies softly and hug Franja desperately. "Thank you for bringing her."
"No problem," he smiles back at her and look at Franja. Her eyes are stayed on the doll in her hands. "I uhmmm...I should probably go."
"Uhmmm, Frank," she stops him. He raises an eyebrow at her. "Can you stay? Just for a little while. I know you probably need to get back home to your family, but I just...I need to talk to you."
"Okay," he pulls a chair closer to her bed and take a seat. He looks worried at her that looks at her daughter then back at him.
"I just want to apologize for running out on you at the train," she whispers and give him a serious look. "I didn't want to do any damage to you and your marriage. I'm sorry."
"Molly, I'm divorced," he says to her. She raise an eyebrow surprised glancing at Franja then back at him. "What? You seem so surprised."
"I am," she says and clear her throat. "Well, this is awkward."
"What?" He chuckles. She looks desperately at him and sit up straight with Franja.
"Nothing. I just...Brian and I...we also," she stops speaking looking at Franja. The girl doesn't understand now, but soon questions will come. "I left him before I found out about my daughter."
"Who's Brian?" Franja asks.
"An old friend," Molly replies and touch her hair.
"I take it she doesn't know him," Frank smiles softly at her. She looks surprised at him and wink a few times trying to keep her breathing normal. "Does he know about her?"
"Well...he found out when we walked into each other at the market a few years back," she replies a little annoyed. "He was surprised, but immediately knew she's not his."
"Wait, Brian is her..." Frank raises an eyebrow looking confused at her. Molly inhales deeply getting tears in her eyes. He stares at her in confusion then look at Franja.
"Her name is Franja," Molly says with a lump in her throat. Frank jumps up and rushes angrily out of the room. Molly grab her mouth and starts crying. Franja looks worried at her mother and hug her. Molly hugs her daughter back and hold her tight in her arms.