Fifty shades of grumpy

Kay check the time and quickly starts to pack away the dishes. She glance up at Arnold that came in and threw himself down on a chair.
"Arnold, can you help me pack away the dishes?" she ask softly, nearly too scared to ask at all.
"I just took out the trash," he reply irritated once again. She look from him back to the dishes. Arnold stand up in frustration and walk to her to help her pack away. She smile softly at how difficult it is for Arnold to say no to her. "I don't know why you want to make such a big fuss about it. It's only Molly and Brad."
She stay quiet and mind her own business. He look at her and give a frown.
"Say it," he say. "You think I'm only complaining. That I'm a groaning bear or something."
"I didn't say anything," she defend herself laughing a little to his reaction. He's worse than a woman.
"It's not funny," he mutter and walk away. She shrug her shoulders and shake her head finishing up the last.

"Mom's getting younger," Brad laugh around the table with his mother. Kay laugh softly and look at Arnold that's cutting the chicken.
"What did you get for your birthday?" Molly ask. Kay put out her hand showing the bracelet. It's a silver bracelet with cubic zirconia stones. "Is it real."
"No-no," Kay shake her head and smile. "It's silver and cubic. It looks real. I like it very much."
They nod impressed and look at Arnold that took his plate and glass. He walk behind Kay and take a seat next to her. Kay gasp and bite her lip. He groan when he caught her starring and look at Brad.
"That present is for her birthday, Christmas gift and wedding anniversary," Arnold mutters and sit back. Kay just giggle and also sit back.
"It's worth it," she smile softly. Arnold look at Carol that came in making excuses already for being late. Kay laugh awkwardly and look down sitting forward. Arnold grab the opportunity in putting his hand under the rable on her knee. Kay jump by the sudden touch and look at Molly that gave her an odd look.
"You okay?"
"Yes," Kay nod and start to dish up for herself. Molly joins her then Brad and Carol. She dishes up for Arnold too.
"So, mom says you've got three corgis," Molly starts to talk to Carol.
Arnold move his hand slowly up her leg over her trouser. Kay look awkwardly at her plate and start to eat. Arnold uses his free hand to eat leaving the other hand a little occupied. He put his hand on her inner thigh and touch her softly between the legs. Kay look down then terrified up at the two women that's talking. Brad is just listening asking questions here and there.
Arnold also look down at her then at her face to see her reaction. He look at the guests and lift hier shirt a little bit. Kay give him an odd look then look back in front of her. Arnold push his hand into her pants under her underwear. Kay drop her fork in her plate when he tapped his finger on her clitoris.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Brad ask her. She nod and rest her face against her hand.
"Yeah, just taking a break," she lie and laugh nervously. A smug smile form on Arnold's face. He start to touch her warm skin, amazed by how turned on she really is. Kay just look down at her plate not knowing how to react. Arnold force his two fingers into her vagina finding it nearly so hard because of how she's sitting. He move his fingers around inside of her and pull it out. Kay grab her front her and sit back nervously. Arnold starts to massage her in a circular way between the legs on her clitoris. Kay bite on her lip and inhale loudly. Arnold lean closer to her ear and kiss her cheek.
"I will eat you up like a lion eats a zebra," he whisper to her making goosebumps appear all over her body. He look at the guests then back at her that stared bewildered at him.
"If we do it now, you won't have to masturbate tonight."
"Oh Gosh," Kay breathe.
"Mom?" Molly ask giving her a strange look.
"Sorry, I'm not feeling that well," she reply and look down a little embarrassed.
"Uhhh..."
"I want to get naked with you in the rain and dress you up in leather," he whisper in her ear again. Kay grab his hand between her legs and fold her arms around his.
"Brandon!" Molly call out. The little boy run in and take a seat on his mother's lap. She out him on the extra seat around table and dish up for him.
"You forgot him again?" Brad ask in disbelief. Molly shrug her shoulders and shake her head. Arnold take his hand out of her pants and put his arm around her body.
"I'll be right back," Arnold say and help Kay up. She give him a strange look. "Maybe you should lay down a bit then you'll start to feel better."
"W..."
"You have a little fever," Arnold nod and start to walk her out. "And you feel a little weak."
She give him an odd look that picked her up in his arms when they were out of sighed. She gasp and grab him around the neck. He close her bedroom door, lock it and walk her to the bed throwing her down. He climb in between her legs and start to kiss her.
"Arnie, what has gotten into you?" she ask horrified and take his shirt off. He take off her trouser and underwear throwing it down. "Arnold..."
"I just need my wife," he whisper and  undo his pants.
"Arnie..." she touch his cheek looking down then back at him. "Honey, it's...it's been a while...I..."
He starts to play his penis around on her clit. She bite her lip breathing fast.  With no hesitation, he put himself against her entrance. She look at him and touch his face. He kiss her lips and push his body forward. She push her fingers into his back with a little moan. He push more.
"Ouch," she whisper and pull her face back. "It hurts. Arnold it hurts very badly."
"Shhh," he whisper and touch her thighs for her. "Just relax your muscles."
She nod and try as he says. He move himself deeper into her making her muscles pull together again. He stop and wait for her to adjust. She relax again and fold her arms around his neck. He push himself completely into her and lay still looking down at her. He starts to rock his body back and forth slowly. Kay close her eyes and open it in his again. He move forward on her and then back again. The friction driving her completely nuts.
He put his lips on hers to stop her from moaning moving faster.
"Babe," she moan softly and grab him tight around his neck. He can feel her walls tightening. He pump deep and hard into her till she shook underneath him and her orgasms took over. Her body pushes up under him making him cum right into her. He lay still on her and kiss her cheek softly.

The family all dance in the television room. Kay giggle as Arnold push her out then back in again.
"Mommy, I think grandpa is hurting grandma," Brandon say to his mother. Kay and Arnold stop dancing from overhearing it. They move closer still giggling like newlyweds.
"Why?" Molly ask with an odd look.
"I went to the bathroom and heard grandma say to grandpa, 'Ouch'and that it hurts really badly," Brandon tell his parents. Kay starts to giggle awkwardly and scratch her hair. Arnold look up and take a deep breath in putting his hand on her butt.
"Mom?" Molly ask with an odd look.
"I had a muscle cramp," Kay immediately build up the excuse.

It's late already and everyone is asleep. Kay silently got up to go see where Arnold is. Arnold grab her around the body out of nowhere and walk with her into her room. He close her door and start to kiss her.
"Arnold," she gasp softly when he started kissing her neck. He take her into her closet and cloae the doors. She look around and bite her lip then at Arnold that approach her again kissing her on the mouth. She wrap her arms around him and kiss him back. He put his hand in her underwear sliding his finger over her wet vagina.
"Oh you've been ready for me," he chuckle and take off her underwear. She giggle like a naughty school girl and pull down his pyjama pants. He take her one leg around his waist and let her lean back against the shelfs. She put her other legs against the other shelf and throw her head back as he once again pushes hia swollen cock into her soaking dripping vagina. He starts to hit deep into her. She grab around his neck holding him tight.
"Oh yes," she moan softly. He nibble on her neck hitting faster into her. She can feel her legs turning weak and her head pounding. She pull her breath in as her muscles grows tight around his cock. He slam hard and slower into her until her felt himself releasing. She body shakes from the orgasms. Arnold move slower while he's still shooting semen into her. She look at him and kiss his lips softly.
"I want to be part of your deepest and darkest desires, baby," she whisper. He smiles and give her a deep kiss.