My My

The whole story with three ex lover running loose on the island has Donna gone mad. What can she do to get rid of them before Sophie's wedding.
Well, if that's what they're here for, then she can't do anything. Donna stand in the door and watch Sophie laying there. She must be taking it hard. This whole wedding and of course, the new life laying ahead, but something doesn't seem right.
"How's Sophie?" Bill ask. With a fright, Donna turn around and look at him.
"She's fine. Just...she's resting," she reply and walk pass him.
"Donna," he grab her arm and pull her back to him. She give a fright and look at him with eyes wide open. "We haven't spoken about Sophie yet. I need to know..."
"Oh I know what you want to know," she say and pull away from him. He follow her out. "You want to know if Sophie is yours."
"Is she?"
"I don't know who her father is," she reply and turn irritated to him. "I just...there was...there was someone else...maybe more than one person, but I'm not planning on revisiting my past. Why do you think you're the father?"
"Don't you remember what happened between us?" he ask and glare at her.
"No, but I clearly remember you taking Rosie to bed after having a turn with me," Donna say and fols her arms. He give her an odd look. "Yeah you had a few drinks in. You broke her heart when you came to me and kissed me in front of her. It nearly ruined our friendship."
"I don't understand," Bill say and shake his head. Donna give a heavy sighed and touch his arm.
"Maybe you should go and talk to Rosie," she say and back off slowly. "She has something you might want to hear."
He give an odd look and watch her walk off. Perhaps a stroll down to beach will do her good.

The waves washes the beach. Donna fold her arms and just look at the moon reflecting on the water. Her hair is hanging rough and she's still wearing her party dress.
"Hasta Manana till we meet again," she start to sing softly with tears in her eyes. She always wished to see Sam again, but why now and now that her other two lovers is involved too. "Don't know where. Don't know when."
"Darling our love was much too strong to die," Sam sing behind her. She look terrified ahead of her feeling him walk closer to her. "We'll find a way to face a new tomorrow."
"Hasta manana say we'll meet again. Don't know where. Don't know when," she sang and turn around looking at him. He touch her cheek softly singing with her. "Time to forget. Send me a letter. Say you forgive. The sooner the better. Hasta manana baby. Hasta manana until then."
She look down and place her hands on her face.
"Donna..."
"Not now, Sam," she whisper and look at him. He nos slowly and take a deep breath in. "I know what you want to ask. I'm tired of thinking and knowing. I just... Can we get to that part tomorrow?"
"As you wish," he nod. She look down then at the ocean again. Sam just stare at her. She look at him and smile slowly.
"So what are you doing up?" she ask softly and run her fingers through her hair.
"Can't sleep on a boat," he laugh and start to walk beside her. "You know how seasick I can get."
"Oh yeah," she giggle and fold her arms. "Sam, I'm not really angry that you came. I just...I just think the timing is off. You either should've come back many years ago or much later. Now is just...it's a mess."
"I know," he nod. "But I couldn't help it. I just...when I...nevermind."
"No, tell me what you wanted to say," Donna give him a serious look. He look down choosing his words carefully.
"I just...as I held that piece of paper in my hand, I just had the slightest hope that we can be like we were," Sam say and look at her. "I know you're still angry at me and I at you, but I didn't... I was waiting."
"Oh my gosh," she unfold her arms and look terrified at him. "Sophie invited you, didn't she?"
"I promised her not to tell you," Sam say giving her a serious look. Donna stop in her footsteps and look around in disbelief.
"How does she even know?" Donna ask and grab her front head in disbelief. "Okay, so she invited...thank God she didn't invite James."
"Who's James?" Sam ask with an odd look. She look down awkwardly then back at him. He give her an odd look. She burst out laughing and kick him with sand.
"I'm joking! I don't even know a James," she laugh and hit his chest playfully. He shake his head with a chuckle and look down then back at her. "So tell me Carmichael, can Loraine give you the service I did."
"Only if you can tell me was it good to run away with another man right after I came back," he say. She give him an odd look not understanding a word he's saying. "Yes, Donna, I came back. But I was told you went with some fisher man."
"Was his name James?" Donna ask with an odd look.
"I don't know."
"Again. I'm kidding. Gosh, I really don't know a James," she fold her arms and look away. Only then reality hits her. She look terrified at him. "Wait. You came back?"
"Of course I came back," he say give her a serious look. "I couldn't marry Loraine. I wanted to be with you."
"And I with you," she say and shake her head slowly. "But you cheated. You made me your little mistress. I couldn't handle it. I just couldn't."
"Yeah so you ran off with another guy!" he go off on her.
"Hey, that guy can be my...shut up!" she yell and push him away.
"You shut up!" he yell back with an angry look.
"No, you shut up!" she yell back at him.
"No you...!"
Before he could reply, she grab him around his neck and put her lips on his. He look terrified at her when she pulled back.
"If you don't shut up, I'll make you," she say awkwardly and wipe off the corners of her mouth. "Try me Carmichael. Tonight, I will break your heart."
"As if you haven't already," he say and grab her around the body kissing her again. She grab him around the neck and start to walk with him towards the rocks. He stand back against the rock and look at her that began undoing his shirt. He grab her breasts and press it. He take a sit on the little rock. She pull up her dress and straddle him. He look down then back at her. She take his shirt off and run her hands wild over his chest. She gasp feeling his erection poking her between her legs.
"Well, someone is in the mood," she giggle and start to undo his pants.
"Donna, shouldn't we take this slow?" Sam ask and look around. "What if someone sees us?"
"I'm still angry at you, but as the same time I want my ass to slip and slide around on your big cock till you we both can't walk," she whisper and press her body against his. He look terrified at her and grab her round ass. She starts to ride him, even if there's still bits of clothes separating them. The friction of her soaking wet woman hood rubbing against his hard warm crotch is driving them mad. He run his hands up her sides feeling every move her body makes. He can feel his pants getting wet by her juices.
"Hmmm," she moan moving faster on him. She stop and pull his pants down. He grab her around she body as she start riding on his penis. "Ah."
"Faster," he whisper and also start to move his pelvis. She grab him tight and put her face in his shoulder. It starts to last longer. They move in one rhythm and one movement waiting for their orgasms. They hold their breaths up and stop then goes on again to keep that feeling. They hold each other tight till she lift up her face and move slower. Her body shakes with his as they finally rest go. Both out of breath, they hold each other tight. She take off her dress and stand up from him. He watch her take off hee clothes running naked into the ocean. He decide to join her and grab her around the waist. He look at her and kiss her softly. She kiss him back and put her body against his. He cup her butt as they both felt the feelirof desire return. She touch his face and nod with a sweet smile. Sam push her penis between her legs moving slowly again running between the lips of her front to the back. Donna shakes, still sensitive from her previous orgasm. She grab his hand and start to walk out the water. She lay down on the sand and open her legs for him. He lay down between her legs and give her a serious look.
"You sure?" he ask. She look down then back at him. He push his penis into her wet, tight vagina. She gie a little moan feeling him slap deep and hard into her with every move. She carve her nails into his back breathing fast under him. He starts to move faster cupping her breast. She start to moan louder under him grabbing the sand.
At last, he moves slower. He body starts to shake as her orgasms break through before his. He grab her leg and move on tilk he finally explodes in her. She gasp for fresh air and grab his face to look at her.
"This never happened," she whisper and shake her head. "Let's wait till after Sophie's wedding before we decide what we want."
"Okay," he nod and kiss her. "Donna, I love you."
"I love you too Sam," she smile at him and close her eyes. He rest his head on her chest. "I love you too."

***
Thank you for all the votes, comments and suggestions.

Feel free to suggest anything.
I hope everyone is okay with A LOT of details.