The lady's improving

The people can't get enough talking about the prom Emma had, nor the kiss the principal had with the Broadway star! In a simple blue shirt and black jean, Dee Dee walks down the hallway. Her handbag clutched under her arm.
Tom sits in his office busy going through the notes from the meeting the staff had this morning. Dee Dee goes into his office and lean against the door. He looks at her and stand up horrified.
"Dee Dee, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in New York?" he asks. She tries to close the door realising it just moves, doesn't cover anything. "You okay?"
"What? You thought I would go back to New York after being kissed by a handsome principal?" she laughs abd shakes her head approaching him. "Besides, I still need more teaching."
"Dee Dee, I love what you do in New York. You can't stop what you're doing just because of me," he says and go out of his office. Luckily it's empty. He closes the main door and turn the lock going back to his office finding Dee Dee leaning back against his desk.
"Well, I don't need to be on a stage to act for you," she winks at him. He gulps and approach her slowly. "I spoke with Eddie. Because Emma didn't go on the show, he agreed to atleast buy the house from me. It payed off my debt as well."
"Oh," he nods.
"Yeah, so I'm going to open my own theater," she says and bite her lip.
"Wow," he nods impressed. "I'm very happy if you're happy."
"You'll get free VIP then," she giggles and put her handbag down. It accidentally falls to the ground spilling everything from it. He goes down with her to pick everything up and push it into her handbag. He stops and grab the black vibrator that lays on the ground. She stand up and fix her hanbag. When he stands up, she looks at him and gasp.
"This yours?" he asks showing it to her.
"Wow, how did it get in here?" she asks and put her handbag on the table awkwardly.
"Dee Dee, is this yours?" he ask again and glare up at her.
"I've never used it. I don't even know what it is," she says. He can tell that she's lying. "Fine. So what? I'm single. Besides all the awards, a woman still needs her other toys. It's not like you don't masturbate. It's clean, don't worry."
"I've never seen someone using this," he says and puts it on. Dee Dee gulps. "Has Miss. Allen been a good girl today?"
"What?" she giggles awkwardly and starts to breathe nervously.
"So bad girl?" he ask and place the vibrator on her stomach. She looks nervously at him leaning back against the table.
"I uhmmm," she looks down watching him drive the vibrator down against her stomach to her legs. He runs it up the inside of her leg to her crotch. She grab his shoulder with a little moan and looks horrified at him. He smile mischievously at her. She grab the vibrator and put it off throwing it aside. He touches her sides and pick her up to the table. She grab his colar and bring himself down to her lips. Her mouth opens on his and his arms fold tight around her wait. Dee Dee grab his shirt and start to undo his buttons. Tom push himself up against her between her legs drowning in her breath. She moans softlt and then undo his pants.
"Dee Dee, we're on office," he whispers and grab her breast gently.
"You've been a bad boy Mr. Hawkins," she breathes and push her hand into his pants. She grab him and look down horrified. "Oh shit."
"Baby, we don't have to if you're not ready," he whispers and touch her face.
"Do me," she replies and pull down his pants. He grab her pants and undo it nervously.
"You sure?" he ask. She lays back and lift her body so that he can undress her.
"Sure as Barry and his gay bar," she replies. Tom takes her pants and underwear off and lean forward on her kissing her lips.
"You are beautiful," he whispers. She giggles softly and grab his face kissing him. She grab his shoulder when he pushes a little bit into her. He grab her thigh trying to push deeper. She slam his back softly. He stops and looks at her. "Should I stop."
"It's been too long," she starts to cry softly. "It hurts so fucking much."
"I'll stop," he says and kiss her forehead.
"No," she stops him. He dries up her tears and kiss down to her neck. "Go on."
He brings his body forward. She shake softly under him and grab his arms. She moans and push her body up in pain when he forced himself completely into her at once.
"Oh shit," she breathes over his shoulder and grab him around his neck. He keeps still and holds her tight. "How are you still single?"
"I'm not single anymore," he whispers and looks at her. "I'm in a relationship with you now."
She laughs softly with tears in her eyes and kiss him. He move his body back and forth again slowly. Dee Dee relaxes her body under his and grab his butt to indicate that he should go on. Even if it hurts her, she likes how much good it feels. He moves faster sucking on her lip. She gives a little moan and look away from him. Her eyes closes shut and her mouth grows open. He smells on her neck counting every move he makes.
"Tom," she moans and place her nails in his back. He grab her hands and pin her down pleading his fingers in hers. He slams deep and fast in her. "Ah."
Her eyes grows round as he moves on his fastest. She pull her breath in. Her body lifts up and she starts to moan hysterically. Tom groans softly. It's her moaning that has him want to cum. Her body shakes under his and goes weak. Tom makes deep thrusts till his last move forward had him falling weakly on her. His sweaty body sticking to hers. Their hands unfold and rest on each other's body.
"Sorry, I came in you," he breathes.
"Don't worry babe," she whispers and kiss his cheek. "No one had me cum this hard either."
He starts to laugh and look at her. She blushes and touch his chest.
"I'm moving in with you," she says and cups his cheek.
"The lady is improving indeed," he teases. They both burst out laughing and kisses again.

**
Sorry for the awful chapter. I'll try to improve as well haha