Aphrodite

"You say she's been mad at you..."
The sun met the early morning. Meryl is in the shower washing her hair.
"Then you say you'll be patient, hmmm-mmm," she continues to sing. There's a big day laying ahead. Filming will start within a minute.
"Meryl?"
Christine and Julie push the door open to her hotel room and look around. She's in the shower of course. They tiptoed to the bathroom, went through and rip open the shower curtains.
"What the fuck?" Meryl slam her arms around her body terrified. "Omg! Can't you knock?"

"Oh we did," Julie nod and shrug her shoulders.
"Great speech of a bafta, you're fucking beautiful," Christine gasp scanning her body.
"Stop it," Meryl grab the robe and put it around her body.
"Look at those breasts," Christine say and reach her hand out. Meryl slap her hand and run pass them to her bedroom. "Don is one lucky man."
"Don't mention him around me now!" she yell at her and take a seat starting to spread cream on her legs.
"Oh Romeo and Juliet had a fight?" Julie tease her. Meryl role her eyes and fall back. Christine notices how sad she is and decide to take it serious.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Christine ask and take her hand. Meryl role to her stomach and start to cry. A little worried, Julie hug her from behind.
"Don and I are taking a break," she say and look at them. "We decided to see other people. That's why I accepted this role in the first place."
"Wait, so you didn't take it for James Bond?" Julie ask and watch Meryl flee up with an odd look.
"No silly, Pierce took it for her," Christine remind her friend. Meryl shake her head and walk towards her wardrobe to get something comfortable to wear.
"You might as well run out naked. They'll put you in dungeries and you'll be dancing on a goathouse," Christine say and turn her head. Meryl give her an odd look.
"Stop looking at my breast!" Meryl shout and look down awkwardly. Christine and Julie look at each other and stand up.
"We just wanted to see how far you are," Julie says. "I'm terribly sorry about Don."
"Yeah," Meryl nod and just wait for them to leave. They close the door behind her leaving her alone to gather up the pieces of her broken heart.

The day was awfully long. In a nice yellow dress, Meryl sat at the dinner table with the cast and crew eating. The thought of Don escaped her thoughts long enough to put a smile on her face.
"Meryl has some incredible breasts," Christine say. Meryl grab her mouth looking awkwardly at her. "I think the world deserves to see them in this movie."
"It's a musical Cleopatra!" Julie bark at her. "Not a porno!"
"Perhaps a nice dress that shows the forms," Christine correct the thought she's given. Benny Anderson laugh and look at her that was red in the face. "Fans needs her boobs!"
"Enough about my breasts," Meryl laugh and grab her hand. "Sorry, these two women came bursting into my hotel room this morning and caught me naked."
"And that ass!" Julie slam her hand on the table making Stellan jump throwing his bowl of soup out on him. "I'm so sorry."
"That's it," Meryl was just about to throw everything down and stand up, but the hand on her leg immediately stopped her. She ignores it and look at the two woman. "No more talking about my body! Fans love my personality, not my cleavage. My breasts, butt, legs and whatever is just a bonus!"
"What a high ego," Christine tease her. Meryl slam her hand on her face and look down at the hand on her leg. It's Pierce's.
"I'm sorry," he whisper and take his hand off when he noticed her looking down. Even he didn't realize he's touching her. She take his hand and smile up at him. Their hands rest on her lap again.
"I think I can actually do with some wine," Meryl say and look around. Since she's allowed to pay for her own meals and drinks, that's what she does.
"Why don't we go to the bar later?" Pierce ask looking around. "I can really do with a drink myself."
"Oh yes!" everyone agreed. Meryl send him a smile and look at Amanda that gave Dominique a kiss. She misses being like this to Don. But she can't let the thoughts of him ruin the night.

With music playing for the jukebox, Meryl grab her glass of wine and dance around. Pierce is over the moon madly in love with her. It's her eyes, her beautiful laughter and the movement of her body. When she looked at him, she recognized the look.
"Pierce!" Collin shout above the music and grab his friend's arm.
"You okay?" Amanda ask Meryl. She nod and drink up her last bit of wine.
"I just need fresh air," Meryl say and put her glass down. Before Amanda could ask to join her, she was out. Pierce noticed it and told Collin to excuse him. He run out after Meryl that stopped outside the bar looking around in the hotel lobby.
"Meryl?" Pierce touch her shoulder. She turn around to him and walk backwards slowly. "Are you okay?"
"Just...crazy," she giggle and take off her shoes. He give her an odd look. She give him her shoes and grab his phone and waller in his pocket running off down the hallway.
"Meryl!" he call out and start to run after her. Giggling she turn down the hallway running up the stairs which held her back long enough for Pierce to get to her. She got away when they got on the second floor. Pierce run after her, completely confused about what made her in such a playful mood. He stop out of breath. When she noticed he stopped, she also stopped and turn around.
"I'm practising for The winner takes it all!" she say and shrug her shoulders. "I'm running away with you phone and wallet like Donna ran away with Sam's heart."
"Well, you could've just run away and I would've follow you anyway!" he reply and give her an odd look. "Meryl, come on."
"No, you touch my leg, remember?" she rub it in. "Now you have to pay."
He start to run towards her. With a scream in her laughter, Meryl began running herself. She take a right into a dark hallway. Pierce run after her and when he got to her, her grabbed her around the body and push her up against the wall. She look terrified at him that just smiled.

"You're old," she whisper. "Old men are slow."
"And you're beautiful," he whisper back. "Beautiful women don't pay attention."
With those words, he grab his wallet and phone starting to run further down the hallway.
"Pierce!" she laugh and run after him. He stop when he came to the end of the hallway and turn around. She stop running and give him an odd look.
Pierce throw her shoes down, grab her around the waist and pull her closer to him. A little nervous she look down then back at him. They're so close to kiss. Will it hurt them?
He move his face slowly towards hers and kiss her lips. She touch her face kissing him back. He place her against the wall and start to kiss down her neck.
"Pierce," she moan softly and grab his face. He look at her and kiss her lips softly. She kiss him back and lift herself up to her toes. He lift his knee up between her legs and run his hand to her breast pressing it gently.
"Hmmm, Christine is right," he whisper. Meryl hit his chest and push him away playfully.
"You're so naughty," she giggle and give him a serious look. "I need more than that now."
"What?"
She run to him and jump up putting her legs around his waist. He fall back against the wall with her then down to the floor. She throw her head back and laugh. Pierce try to see if she's alright, but she grab his face and kiss him on the mouth. He kiss down her body all the way between her legs. She give her an odd look while he pull her underwear down. With a gasp, she look terrified at the ceiling when he opened his mouth on the warmth between her legs.
"Oh no," she moans and starts to breath nervously. Well, she should've known this would happen. "Oh my gosh, Pierce..."
He push his middle finger in her juicy opening and curl his finger tip massaging her on the inside and working his tongue on her clitoris.
She starts to moan in the open air. With the right method and movement, he walls soon began to grow tighter, ans by that time Pierce already had two finger playing inside her.
She pull her breath in and and make her body stiff. And at last, her body pushes up shaking as the wave of pleasure wash through her body.
"Ah!" she grab his hand making him stop. Pierce look at her with a smirk on his face. He has her completely weak.
"Did I do a good job, Sheridan?" he ask. She role her eyes at him using her character's surname.
"Yes," she reply and nod her head. "Yes, Carmichael. You did."
"Now, allow me to take your breath away one more time," he whisper and start to undo his pants.
"You can do to me whatever you want Brosnan," she whisper shakily and put her hands above her head. "Just don't turn my around. I hate anal."
"Yes my dancing queen," he reply and push his hard penis into her. She cry out softly in pain and grab her arms. "I'm sorry."
"Don't break me," she whisper and look down then back at him. "I'm fine."
He laugh softly and push himelf completely into her. She pull her breath in and grab him around his body. With a smile on his lips he starts to rock his body back and forth slowly.
"Oh my gosh Pierce," she moan softly in pain and push her nails into his skin. "It hurts so fucking much yet I'm loving it."
"Oh darling, I love it too," he muttered and kiss her cheek starting to move his whole body. The rocking was just for her to adjust to his size.
"Oh my..." she pull her breath in and hold him even tighter. "Oh Pierce."

Their night couldn't just end there. They had to go back and pretend nothing happened. Meryl grab Julie and start to dance with her. Pierce orders a refill and look at Meryl again that gave him an odd look dancing on again.

The night they gave themselves up to each other keeps replaying like a movie. But they both know...this can't be. They're married. They had their little play, now it's time to get back to reality.
"I will never forget what we had," Meryl cry softly in Pierce's arms where they stand on the beach. He kiss her softly and hold her tight.
"Me neither," he whisper and hold her even tighter. "How about we meet each other secretly?"
"At every award show," she nod and touch his face. "Once a week. Pierce..."
"Yes?"
"There's no way I can deny that I'm in love with you," she whisper starting to cry. He can feel tears streaming down his face himself.
"I love you too," he whisper and kiss her on the lips.

Thanks for voting!
It means so much!

Also feel free to suggest on who I should write about. Actors Meryl Streep has worked with and characters she played.

Love
Xxx