"Me!?" George's green eyes widen.

"Yep, we have clients who are asking for someone who can draw on the spot. You know, guests will sit in front, and you'll draw them quickly. You are good at arts back in high school. You're taking fine arts, right?" Jeremy asks.

"But, I'm not that proud to sell my skills yet," she shyly says after hearing Jeremy's unexpected compliments.

"I remember that you drew him before, right?" Jeremy points at me.

Oh, you mean her anniversary gift to me, you dummy.

I shift my gaze to George, who swallows hard. Suddenly, the atmosphere becomes awkward. Dua Lipa's 'Don't start now' plays. Jeremy's eyes suddenly widen after realizing what he just brought up. He fakes a cough. Clarksons utensils became audible as he eats.

Aren't you the guy who tried to...

Hurt me with the word "goodbye"?

Though it took some time to survive you...

"S-so? How's college?" Jeremy asks, trying to change the subject.

"It's very tiring," I answer. "It's no joke, bro."

"Ye-yeah, I'm doing a lot of drawings," George says.

Jeremy, who's master of carrying conversations, somehow managed to make both of us feel comfortable once again. He tried his best to lift the awkward atmosphere.

"By the way, why did Shane not come with us?" Jeremy asks.

"She's a part-timer in a convenient store," Clarkson answers.

"You're finally engaging with our conversation, man!" Jeremy stretches his hand to Clarkson for a high five.

Clarkson awkwardly gives him one. He looks at George. George smiles at him and gives him a high five as well.

"So proud of you," Jeremy says.

"You're George's classmate, right?" he asks the redhead.

"Yeah," Clarkson responds and smiles.

Time passed by quickly, and here I am, resting my hand on the steering wheel. I glance at George, who is singing out loud with Jeremy while her favorite playlist is on shuffle as we drive our way home. Clarkson nods his head to the beat of the song.

"Nobody can drag me dooooown," George sings, hitting the high note.

"Damn, that voice!" Jeremy exclaims while filming.

"You can stop the car here," Clarkson says and point outside the window.