58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast

Start from the beginning

Soobin smacked Hueningkai lightly on the arm, whining to stop.

Yoongi watched the whole thing with a smile on his face. Kid crushes were so cute. Soon they would start dating and getting boyfriends or girlfriends, and they would be wasting their study time on falling in love, and...

Wait...

Yoongi's smile slowly dropped into a frown.

When did his kids get so old? They were growing up too fast. He didn't want to deal with teenager heartbreak drama, he wanted to rock his babies to sleep and be able to carry them without their weight breaking his back.

He shrugged it off. This must be what every parent goes through. After all, his mom wanted to baby him even after he had his own children, so there's no way it's only him. Right?

Yoongi forced a smile back onto his face, and somehow it was actually genuine and not forced even though he didn't feel like smiling.

He was totally going to have to tell Jin, Namjoon, Minjun, and Yukio about Soobin's little crush. And judging by the way Yeonjun blushed and playfully shoved Soobin back, Soobin's feelings were mutual.

"Alright kids, who wants brownies?"

"Brownies!!" They all screeched and ran back to the kitchen in a stampede.

"Woah woah woah, wait just a second!" Yoongi chased after them again.

Maybe he should have had some of their parents come to help him.

~~~~~

Jin giggled as Namjoon peppered kisses all over his face and neck, pinning his hands to the wall beside his head.

"Namjoon!"

"Yes, prince?"

"We need to go see if Yoongi needs help! He has all six kids by himself right now!"

"Those kids are not our responsibility right now," Namjoon smirked, nosing the side of Jin's jaw. "Yoongi gave us a break from parenting, and I think we should use this opportunity wisely."

"Maybe we could ask Jimin and Hobi to check on him?"

"Don't think about the kids right now. Think about me. I'm right here in front of you."

"But Namjoon..."

"It's just you and me right now prince," Namjoon nibbled on Jin's ear. "Forget about everything else. Focus on me and only me."

Jin closed his eyes and bit his lip. Namjoon was very tempting.

Namjoon slowly trailed kisses down Jin's neck, and Jin slowly gave in, melting onto the wall as he tilted his head to the side to give his lover more room.

Jin tried one more time to resist.

"I have chores to do and dinner to make..."

Namjoon gripped onto Jin's hips and growled. "We can do that later."

"O-oh," Jin squeaked.

~~~~~

Jungkook got back to the castle from a meeting and the first thing he saw was two kids rolling across the floor in a wrestling match, almost taking his feet out from under him.

"Woah!"

Gasp! "Uncle Kookie!"

The kids on the floor and the others turned and ran over too.

"Dad!"

"Hey baby," Junkook caught Beomgyu as he jumped at him. "Where's your mother?"

"I'm right here," Yoongi strolled into the room holding a sleeping Seohyun on his hip. "I just found this one sleeping under the table."