10 - Slipped again

Start from the beginning

I tried to move back but he caught my hand and pushed me towards him.

"Answer me ",he said with his gritted teeth.

"N...no", I stammered. His closeness is also affecting me. But the anger in his eyes made me tremble in his hands.

"Then why did you follow me? "

I looked for any possible way to escape this situation but he held me in a tight grip, not allowing me to think properly.

I am doomed.

"PARTH ",I shouted loudly.

He was taken back by my outburst. As a result, his hold loosened.

"YOU ASKED ME TO ANSWER, RIGHT?? ",I shouted and slowly moved backward.

Now what should I say? God! Help me!

"FINE! I SHALL ANSWER YOU ",I shouted again.

"I am sorry ",I said and started to run from the place.

If you think I escaped, then you are utterly wrong!!

His hand came to stop me. And me being the clumsy moved fast, away from him to twist my leg and fall flat on my face.

"AKANSHA ",I heard Parth's voice from a distance.

My head was paining heavily. I felt Parth kneeling beside me.

He is going to shout at me for being a clumsy girl! I felt his strong hands holding my face inside his hands making me look at him

His eyes held no anger. Instead it was filled with care, fear and affection. He slowly examined my face. I could feel his penetrating gaze on my forehead.

He slowly extended his finger and touched it.

"Ouch ",I mumbled and tried to move back. It seems I have hurt myself.

"Don't you have eyes to see where you go? ",he mocked me.

I tried to get up. Argh! But my leg is twisted. I couldn't even move it.

I slowly got up with the help of the nearby wall. Argh! The pain is too much to bear!!

I looked up to see Parth giving me an unbelievable look.

I tried to walk past him but he caught hold of my hand and threw me on his shoulders.

I shrieked and tried to get away from him, "Parth!! Put me down! Your hand is hurt. You shouldn't put pressure on your hand. PUT ME DOWN. "

"Stay still! You are hurting my hand by moving ",he said, making me stop moving.

He then moved towards his room and made me sit on the bed.

The room screamed Parth. It was a grey shade with a classic, trendy touch. Why did he ask me not to enter here?

My thoughts were disturbed by Parth keeping the medicine kit on the satin sheets of the bed.

"I can do it myself ",I voiced out looking at his hands.

"You don't even know where your wound is? How will you treat yourself? ",he asked me in a mocking way.

"I... do you have a mirror? "

"I have but you can't walk there with your beautiful legs. Now shut up and let me help you. "

He sat near me and tried to open the ointment but he couldn't because of his injured hand.

I took it from his hands and opened it. And touched the cotton ball with it and gave it to him.