Chapter 32: I'm No Damsel In Destress!

So in the last chapter Zane took on Saix before Lea joined in to help, then Vanitas showed up to fight Zane, but was defeated thanks to Zane's determination allowing him to unlock Final Form. Although our two other Keyblade Wielders are in battles of their own as well.

Kairi ran through the streets of Menagerie as she looked for Larxene. "I hope Zane and Liam are doing okay, they are going in alone after all." Kairi said to herself as she ran up some stairs that led to one of the higher levels of Menagerie. Kairi spotted three Ninja Nobodies that has cornered a Faunus mother and her child. Kairi summoned Destiny's Embrace as she aimed at the three Nobodies. "Blizzard!" Kairi shouted as a blue sphere of energy charged on the end of Destiny's Embrace before flying towards the Nobodies freezing them solid before the shattered into tiny little pieces on the ground.
"Quickly go to the lower levels and find the Atlas Robot Soldiers, they'll keep you safe!" Kairi said as the mother before picking up her child and running off to get to safety. Kairi smiles as she watched the mother and child take their exit, before she gets back to what she was doing. "Oh how touching! It almost makes me wanna gag!" Kairi turned to see Larxene standing there across from her as she twirled her knives between her fingers. "I wouldn't expect you to understand compassion Larxene. Now are you ready to fight?" Kairi said as she readied Destiny's Embrace and waited for her opponent.
              "Oh come on! Saix and the red haired nimrod get to fight Zane and Liam, but I get stuck with you? Miss Damsel in Distress?" Larxene said in a rather annoyed tone as she gives Kairi a half lidded look. "You real think it's a good idea to underestimate me?" Kairi asked in a dark tone as she glared at Larxene. "Oh isn't that cute, little miss Damsel is trying to play hero! I'll at least have fun making that cute face of yours contort in pain!" Larxene said as she threw three of her electrically charged knives at Kairi. Kairi deflected the knives with her Keyblade before aiming at Larxene quickly.
"Firaga!" Kairi shouted as a large sphere of Fire was charged on the end of Destiny's Embrace. Kairi fires the large fire ball at Larxene. "How cute, to bad I can just step out of the way!" Larxene taunted as she got ready to move. "Gravity!" Kairi shouted as purple energy pressed down on Larxene, preventing her from moving. Larxene was engulfed by the giant ball of fire before it exploded. Larxene was collapsed into the ground as her robes were smoking. "Oh that is it! You wanna be a hero Miss Damsel in Distress? Fine!" Larxene shouted as she pointed her knives at Kairi before shooting lightning at her.
Kairi dodged two of the lightning bolts, but gets hit by the third one as she stumbles backwards. Larxene then rushes towards Kairi before she throws three knives at Kairi. Kaito's aura protected her, but she wasn't ready for the kick to the gut she received from Larxene. Kairi was sent crashing through the window of a nearby store. Larxene laughed as she looked at the now broken shop window she sent Kairi flying through. Kairi shakily stood up as she could feel that her aura wouldn't be able to handle much more of this type of beat down from Larxene.
             Kairi walked through the broken window as she got ready to continue the fight against Larxene. "Aw what's the matter Damsel? Do you wanna wait for your little boyfriend and his best friend to come and save you like always?" Larxene said before letting out another cackle at Kairi's expense. Kairi blushes at hearing Larxene refer to Zane as her boyfriend, but quickly recomposes herself before glaring at the female Organization member. "I don't need anyone to save me! I'll take you down on my own!" Kairi shouted as Larxene laughed again before charging at Kairi once again to attack.
Kairi blocks another kick from Larxene before slashing her across the chest with her Keyblade. Kairi quickly followed that attack up with a roundhouse kick to the head before preforming a thrust attack into Larxene's gut. Larxene stumbles back as she was coughing profusely after the onslaught of attacks that she was just in the receiving end of. "Oh I'm going to enjoy hearing you scream!" Larxene growled as she began firing off lightning bolt after lightning bolt as Kairi desperately dodged the oncoming attacks as best as she could manage.
                 Kairi saw that Larxene was rushing towards her in an attempt to hit her again. Kairi jumped over Larxene before unleashing a Keyblade combo into the organization's member's back. Kairi then kicked Larxene away before aiming Destiny's Embrace at her. "Aero!" Kairi shouted as razor sharp winds flew from Destiny's Embrace, slashing Larxene before disappearing. Larxene was panting as she glared at Kairi. "That's it! No more games! I'm going to make you beg for mercy!" Larxene growled before raising her knives towards the sky as she readied an attack.
                  Lightning rained from the sky as Kairi dodged, but was unfortunately hit by three bolts at once. Kairi screamed in pain as she felt her aura dropping rapidly. Larxene took the opportunity to charged Kairi before punching her in the gut. Larxene then delivered a powerful kick to Kairi's jaw before grabbing her by the neck. "What's the matter Little Miss Damsel? Run outta steam?!" Larxene taunted as she delivered another punch to Kairi's gut before throwing her through the window of another nearby shop as the glass shattered.
                 "You say you don't need someone to save you, yet here you are a helpless victim! You will never be anything more then some Damsel in Distress that needs saving!" Larxene shouted at Kairi as she let out a loud cackle. Kairi struggles to stand up, her aura has depleted after the lightning strike. Kairi coughed up blood as her entire body felt heavy from the pain it was in. "What do I do now? Maybe she's right, maybe I am just a Damsel in Distress!" Kairi thought as all her muscles continued to scream in pain. "Remember Kairi, true strength is being willing to get up even when it seems hopeless!" A voice echoed in her head that she hadn't heard since she was just a little girl on Destiny Island.
                 Kairi's eyes widened as she remembered who told her that. "Aqua! That's right she didn't ever give up even when she fell into the sea of darkness to save Terra!" Kairi thought to herself as she shakily stood up before picking up Destiny's Embrace and walking out of the broken shop window. "Oh look who still wants to get a beat down!" Larxene said as she let out another cackle as Kairi got back into fighting stance. "I am not weak and helpless!" Kairi shouted as she glared at Larxene with determination. "Oh really? Well by all means prove it girly!" Larxene taunted once again as she kept laughing at Kairi as if she had won.
                 Kairi focused as light energy collected at her back, the light became blinding as Larxene covered her eyes. "What the hell is that?!" Larxene shouted as she still shielded her eyes from the bright light. When it died down it was revealed that Kairi had angel wings on her back made entirely from light energy.