Change of Plans

So to those of you who are fans of this story, your probably wondering what exactly is happening with the sequel. Well I have come to the realization that Liam doesn't really have much more room to grow as him becoming a Keyblade Master was in a way him maturing into his ideal self. On top of the KH3's story is in every sense of the word Sora or in this case, Zane's story. However I still wish to do a sequel to Let Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key and I have after many months of brainstorming and scrapping ideas, have come to this.

 However I still wish to do a sequel to Let Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key and I have after many months of brainstorming and scrapping ideas, have come to this

Sailor Moon: Key to a Fragmented History
Now then what exactly does this story entail? Well here are the major points of this sequel.

1. A brand new protagonist, a new hero to follow on his journey to understanding the power of the Keyblade.

2. It takes place after the events of KH3 in my timeline, meaning Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Naxez, Axel, and Xion are all safe and sound. Zane has gone missing after bringing Kairi back, Liam and her are currently searching for a way to find him.

3. A New Threat: A mysterious man in armor calling himself the Prince of Darkness plans on engulfing the world in darkness before Crystal Tokyo can come to pass. Just who is he?

4. Unfinished Business: Mother Reaper is still lurking around, trying to spread mayhem wherever she wanders. In his quest to find a way to locate Zane, Liam will try to fulfill his promise and free Summer Rose from her influence.

5. A Fragmented History: A Keyblade Master trained years before Terra, Aqua, and Ventus had a special ability to pinpoint the location of someone's heart across the multiverse and beyond. He was believed to have perished during the Silver Millennium. However if his fragmented history can be pieced together it's possible that others could obtain this ability.

6. Continuity: Consider this the Melody of Memories of my timeline only instead of a singular cutscene it's and entire story with the looming goal of finding a way to locate Zane.

So that is all you need to know about this new sequel! Now I still have work to do on another story, but I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this new sequel story! I know some of you wanted to see my take on KH3, but again that would be more Zane's story and I wouldn't be able to change much of it. I however do want to continue the adventures of the Keyblade Wielders as they protect the multiverse from the darkness! So please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments! I really look forward to knowing what you all think! Thank you for you continued support as always!