Chapter 20:DITF Mission-Act 3!

So last time Marluxia appeared before our heroes and revealed that he planned on harvesting the World Tree's energy for the Organization! Will Liam and Proto be able to stop his evil plan?
Liam and Proto we're ready to take off towards the top of the World Tree to face Marluxia, but another hoard of Nobodies appeared around them. "God dammit! This guy really likes to stall for time doesn't he?" Proto said as he looked around at the enemies that were circling them. "Liam, you and Proto go take care of Marluxia, Neo and I will handle these guys." Mickey said as he summoned his Keyblade while Neo unsheathed her sword from her Umbrella. "Thanks Uncle Mick! Alright Proto you ready?" Liam asked as Proto sprouted his thruster wings before grabbing Liam by the arms and taking off towards the top of the World Tree.
              Gaia saw a familiar blue flash of light rocket towards the top of the World Tree as she and Heliconia stood guard at the nest. "Mama will Papa and Mister Liam be okay?" Heliconia asked her mother as she looked down at her in worry. "They'll be fine sweetheart, your father is most stubborn man I know, he won't give up without a fight." Gaia said as she tried to calm her daughter down even though she was freaking out on the inside. "Proto please be careful my love, I thought I lost you once, I can't lose you again!" Gaia thought to herself as she watched the blue light shine brightly as it continued to fly high.
Kokoro and Mitsuru knocked away the enemy Nine as they piloted Genista. They looked toward the World Tree and spotted Proto flying towards the top of the tree. "Everyone Proto and Liam are on their way to takedown Marluxia! Let's do our part and take care of the Nines!" Kokoro said over the com link as everyone cheered at the news. Squad 13 continued to do battle with the possessed Nines. "These guys just don't back down, do they?" Zorome said over the com in frustration at the enemy's persistence. "We can't stop now, Proto and Liam need all the time we can give them." Ikuno said calmly as the team refocused on their mission.
Proto and Liam finally made it to the to the platform hovering above the World Tree as Marluxia applauded them. "Well done Gentlemen, but I'm afraid this is where your journey comes to an end." Marluxia said as he summoned his scythe and sunk into a battle stance. Proto activates his claws as Liam summons Way to the Dawn. "It's about time we wiped that cocky smirk off your face." Proto said in a low tone as he was the first to charge Marluxia. Marluxia swung at Proto, but it was blocked by Liam, this allowed Proto to slash him across the chest.
Marluxia was sent skidding backwards before regaining his footing and rushing in for an attack of his own. This time however Proto caught his Scythe with his claws before kicking him into the air. Liam slashed Marluxia multiples in air before he was sent crashin to the ground. "What's the matter Pinkie? You were all tough a minute ago." Proto said as he threw Marluxia's scythe at him. Marluxia caught the spinning weapon and then slashed Proto in the chest, driving the blade deep into his chest. "You haven't learned yet? That doesn't work on me!" Proto said as he grabbed Marluxia by the face.
Proto three Marluxia into the dark energy wall that surrounded the platform they were standing on. Proto then pulled Marluxia's Scythe out of his chest before dropping on the ground. "Give it up Pinkie, you don't stand a chance against us." Proto taunted as he looked at the collapsed Organization member. "On the contrary dear Proto I'm just getting warmed up!" Marluxia said as dark energy surrounded him as he began to grow in size and his shape changed. When the energy dispersed Marluxia looked to have fused with a giant Nobody with scythe blades for hands.

 When the energy dispersed Marluxia looked to have fused with a giant Nobody with scythe blades for hands