Chapter 6:Not the Same Liam You Knew

Okay so after Zane and Kairi joined Team KNDM, Liam had an unfortunate run in with his former sisters. Liam being the calm person that he is decided to simply respond that there is no changing the past. What will happen now that his secret is out?
Liam honestly didn't know what to expect from this new year at Beacon, his former sisters knew who he was and would most likely but him. "No point in worrying over that, your life is the best it could be Liam. They just ruined their chance to be apart of it." Liam thought as he got out of bed and got dressed into his normal clothes that he wore on missions for Master Yen Sid. Liam exited his room and found that Zane was also up and ready for the day. "Morning Liam. You ready for today?" Zane asked his friend as he gave him a curious look. "Zane we've been friends for how long? I'm always ready." Liam said casually as he gave Zane a smile.
                    "Hey did you hear what happened in Port's class the other day?" Zane asked as Liam just gave him a confused look in response. "Apparently little red tried to give Ice Queen some advice and then complained to Port about how she should be team leader!" Zane said as he tried not to laugh at the scenario. "Well knowing Ms. Schnee she has most likely been given everything she wants." Liam added as he as chuckled at how Weiss's attitude would get her in trouble. "Well I'm assuming Port told her that Ruby was the better choice for the position?" Liam asked as Zane simply nodded in response.
Zane sat in Professor Port's class with Kairi next to him as they listened to the man drone on about his past. Liam and Neo being in their second year meant they were in a different class from them. Zane felt someone tap him on the shoulder as he looked over only to find Yang looking at him. "What do you want Bimbo?" Zane whispered as he glared at Yang in annoyance. "Tell me how Liam has been doing since he ran away." Yang demanded as she whispered back at Zane. "He's been doing a hell of a lot better since he left that screwed up family of yours!" Zane whisper growled back in annoyance as he deepened his glare.
Before Yang could fire back Port ended his story and was about to make an important announcement. "Now then I would like to give all of you a demonstration of how to handle fighting more powerful Grimm! Mr. Nikos would you please come and join us?" Port asked as Liam walked up next to Port and smiled at his two friends along with his sister. "Now then for this battle we will need a bigger arena!" Port said as he had the class follow him to a large room with high up seating for them to sit in as Liam entered the battlefield. "Um Mr. Port what exactly will Liam be fighting?" Pyrrha asked nervously as she worried over her brother's safety. Port didn't answer as a loud roar was heard.

                  "A Manticore Professor? I know you said big, but I didn't think you wanted to give the new students nightmares!" Liam said as he chuckled and summoned Way to the Dawn before entering a fighting stance

"A Manticore Professor? I know you said big, but I didn't think you wanted to give the new students nightmares!" Liam said as he chuckled and summoned Way to the Dawn before entering a fighting stance. The Manticore roared as it charged Liam ready to kill. Liam simply stood there calmly as he let the beast approach him. The Manticore raised it's giant paw ready to crush Liam as it slammed down on top of him. The students screamed in horror as Port simply laughed at their reaction. "B-Big Brother!" Pyrrha shouted as she cried at the sight of her brother getting stomped on.
"N-No Liam! We wanted your forgiveness Big Brother!" Yang weeped our as Zane simply laughed. "What's so funny?" Yang shouted as she grabbed Zane by the collar as her eyes turned red. "You really are dense Bimbo, Liam wouldn't be taken down that easily! He's not the same broken child that you knew him as, he's one of the strongest fighters around!" Zane said as everyone noticed something coming out of the Manticore's shadow. Liam hopped out of the shadow before slashing away at the beast's leg breaking to armor in the process. Beast roared in pain as it used it's other paw to try and squash Liam, but was soon injured on that leg as well.
               The Manticore collapsed onto the ground due to its front legs getting damaged as Liam rushed forward. Liam jumped into the air before dashing forward and grabbing a pillar, Liam began spinning incredibly fast around the pole. Liam then launched himself off the pole at high speeds before delivering an aerial combo to the beast's face. A crack appeared on the Manticore's face armor as it stumbled back before looking around for Liam. "Where did he go?" Weiss asked as she looked around for the Keyblade Wielder. "Look on it's back!" Blake pointed as everyone saw Liam spinning around one of the Manticore's back spikes.
                   Liam shot off of it like the first time and began bouncing between the back spikes cutting them off as he went. Liam eventually made it to the tail before curling up and performing a large circular slash. The attack ended up cutting the beast's tail off as it let out a pain whimper before turning to face Liam. "Alright time to finish this!" Liam shouted as he lunges forward with Way to the Dawn at the ready. The Manticore tries to move out of the way, but chains appear from it's shadow holding it in place. "Piercing Dawn!" Liam shouts as he stabs the Manticore in the center of its head.
                The Manticore went still as the crack on it's mask grew before finally shattering off into a million pieces. The beast collapsed, dead before it's body completely dissipated as Liam leaned Way to the Dawn on his shoulder. "Bravo Mr. Nikos! Truly a wonderful display of skill and power! All of you could learn from Mr. Nikos, he has the true makings of an extraordinary Huntsman!" Port cheered as Liam simply smiled before walking off to rejoin Neo who was waiting for him at the exit. "Babe you are incredible!" Neo's sigh typed out as she hugged her boyfriend tightly and snuggled into his chest.
"Big Brother!" Liam turned to see Ruby standing there with Yang next to her as they looked at him with sad eyes. "Ms. Rose I told you we are not siblings, Liam Rose died six years ago. I'm Liam Nikos now and I have no intention of going back." Liam stated calmly as he felt Neo's grip on him tighten even more. Neo's sign floated in front of the two girls before it began to type. "What you have done is unforgivable! You lost the right to call my hubby your brother! You need to learn what it feels like to suffer!" The sign finished typing out Neo's thoughts as Yang's eyes turned red in anger as her Semblance activated.
"Stay out of this you mute bitch! He's my brother and I have every right to talk to him!" Yang shouted as she threw a punch at Neo, but it was blocked by Liam's Keyblade before it pressed against her throat. "Ms. Xiao Long I told you before that I am a patient man, but I will not tolerate anyone attacking my Ice Cream Cone!" Liam growled out as he pressed the Keyblade against her throat for effect. "B-But I-I'm your sister! And I don't approve of you dating her!" Yang stuttered our in fear and anger as she looked Liam in the eye. "Your approval, neither any of your family member's approval mean anything to me. Now I recommend you back off before I loss my temper." Liam said darkly as Yang backed off.
"Big Brother!" Liam felt Pyrrha hug him from behind as she snuggled into his back. "Hey little sis, you enjoy the show?" Liam asked as he pulled Pyrrha into a proper hug as Neo smiled at the two siblings. "B-But I'm your little sister and so is Yang!" Ruby weeped our as Neo glared at her. "You lost that right a long time ago little girl, after everything you put him through and yet you expect forgiveness? How selfish can you be? He's happier with his new family, stop trying to take that away from him!" Neo's sign typed out as Ruby broke down even further. "Now listen here shorty!" Yang started but was interrupted by the loudspeaker turning on.
                  "Would Ms. Rose and Ms. Xiao Long please come to my office?" Ozpin said over the loudspeaker before turning it off. "You best not keep the Professor waiting, I'll see you later Ms. Rose and Yang do learn to control your temper." Liam said as he and Neo walked away with Pyrrha and the rest of Team KNDM. Ruby and Yang hung their heads in defeat as they made their way to Ozpin's office. Once they made it to to the top and the elevator opened to reveal their family standing in Ozpin's office. "M-Mom, D-Dad? What are you guy doing here?" Ruby asked in shock at the site of her and Yang's parents standing in the headmaster's office.
                 "Ozpin why didn't you call my son here as well?" Tai asked as he gave Ozpin a suspicious glance. "Tai I told you the only student I have by the name of Liam is Liam Nikos. The only sibling he has is Pyrrha Nikos, so I don't understand what you want from me." Ozpin said slightly annoyed at the situation. "M-Mom that's Liam's new name, he's moved on with his life. I tried to tell you when I called the other day, but you hung up." Ruby said as Summer's heart stopped at her words. "You can't be serious Ruby, Liam just wouldn't up and find a new family after he was kidnapped. He must be confused." Tai said as the entire Rose family felt the guilt get heavier at the lie, even Tai himself.
"Ozpin please call Liam here, I need to get my little boy back!" Summer pleaded as she started to get tears in her eyes. "Ms. Rose you must understand he is legally the son of Diane Nikos, and from what I've seen he's not to fond of Ruby or Yang over here." Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug. "Oz that is our son! You can't keep him from us! Now call him here!" Tai shouted as he slammed his hand down on his desk in anger. "Forgive me Liam, my hands are tied." Ozpin thought as he pressed the loudspeaker button. "Would Liam Nikos please report to my office." Ozpin said as he waited for the poor boy to arrive.

Cliffhanger! So the Rose Family is now on the school grounds and looking for Liam! Ozpin had no choice but to call him to his office, how will this meeting go? How will Liam and his friends handle the situation? Find out next time!